Welcome to the newest edition of BGN Radio! BGN Radio is Bleeding Green Nation's regularly scheduled podcast. Each week some combination of Brandon Lee Gowton, James Seltzer, Patrick Wall, Dan Klausner, Matt Dering, Ben Natan, Sean Brace, and host John Barchard will be here to talk about the Philadelphia Eagles.
Episode #147 crew: John Barchard, Ben Natan
0:00: Please rate, review, and subscribe to our podcast!
2:29: The Eagles mutually parted ways with a front office guy
5:58: Doug Pederson looks at Chase Daniel as "more than a backup"
7:48: We go over our Top 5 WRs in the 2016 NFL Draft
8:45: Leonte Carroo, WR Rutgers
12:24: Josh Doctson, WR TCU
15:21: De'runnya Wilson, WR Miss St.
16:45: Should Michael Thomas (OSU - WR) go in the first round? We say no
22:16: Pharoh Cooper, WR UNC
23:37: It’s shaping up to be a great WR class again, will that ever stop?
27:07: Which WR will be the biggest riser after the combine?
31:23: Andrew Billings, DT Baylor & Kenny Clark, DT UCLA
35:29 Sheldon Rankins, DT Louisville
41:22: Robert Nkemdiche, DT Ole Miss
44:35: John and Ben say Eagles shouldn't pass on an elite DT just to draft a quarterback or guard in the first round
53:34: NBC’s Josh Norris shouts out Mr. Natan and we talk about proper NFL player comparisons.
58:29: Final Thoughts
• BGN Radio Hotline - Call in and voice your opinions. The number is 1-267-245-6066.
HOW TO LISTEN
DOWNLOAD: Click here to download this episode.
In order to grow BGN Radio even more, we'd like to ask a few favors of you:
• Click here to SUBSCRIBE to the official BGN Radio iTunes feed. Also please rate the show (5 stars, obviously!) and leave a review. Not only do we love to hear your feedback, but this also helps other Eagles fans find the show.
• Are you interested in advertising with BGN Radio? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Speaking of helping others find the show, don't be shy to share the podcast with your friends. They'll love it, we promise.
• Follow BGN Radio on SoundCloud.
• Rate BGN Radio on Stitcher and leave a review.