Welcome to the newest edition of BGN Radio! BGN Radio is Bleeding Green Nation's regularly scheduled podcast. Each week some combination of Brandon Lee Gowton, James Seltzer, Patrick Wall, Dan Klausner, Matt Dering, Ben Natan, Sean Brace, and host John Barchard will be here to talk about the Philadelphia Eagles.
Episode #146 crew: John Barchard, Ben Natan
Please rate, review, and subscribe to our podcast!
00:00: We’ll be doing a NFL Draft party this year! Stay tuned.
4:10: Riley Cooper is FINALLY gone, Shady breaking bad, and Najee Goode gets an extension
9:50: We are excited that Trevone Boykin got a combine invite as a QB
15:48: What to make of Mississippi State QB Dak Prescott
21:25: What should you be looking for when evaluating QBs?
24:44: The politics of NFL Draft process and we explain #SunshinePumpers
27:27: Mich St. OT, Jack Conklin
30:06: Geoff Mosher suggested trading Jordan Matthews ... would you?
32:47: Alabama ILB, Reggie Ragland
34:47: UCLA OLB, Myles Jack
36:45: Will the Eagles draft more or less than 2.5 offensive linemen?
39:35: We go over some of the mid-round edge rushers
42:10: Should the Eagles be interested in Brock Osweiler?
46:29: What do you think the plan is at CB/Safety?
48:53: Late round/UDFA QBs: Vernon Adams, Brandon Doughty, Tyler Crisps
53:25: Final thoughts
• BGN Radio Hotline - Call in and voice your opinions. The number is 1-267-245-6066.
HOW TO LISTEN
DOWNLOAD: Click here to download this episode.
In order to grow BGN Radio even more, we'd like to ask a few favors of you:
• Click here to SUBSCRIBE to the official BGN Radio iTunes feed. Also please rate the show (5 stars, obviously!) and leave a review. Not only do we love to hear your feedback, but this also helps other Eagles fans find the show.
• Are you interested in advertising with BGN Radio? Contact us at email@example.com.
• Speaking of helping others find the show, don't be shy to share the podcast with your friends. They'll love it, we promise.
• Follow BGN Radio on SoundCloud.
• Rate BGN Radio on Stitcher and leave a review.