Welcome to the newest edition of BGN Radio! BGN Radio is Bleeding Green Nation's regularly scheduled podcast. Each week some combination of Brandon Lee Gowton, Dave Mangels, Adam Hermann, James Seltzer, Patrick Wall, Matt Dering, Ben Natan, and host John Barchard will be here to talk about the Philadelphia Eagles. This episode is brought to you by:
Powered by @ClippitTV and @SportsRadioWIP
Brought to you by Clippit - Watch TV. Make Clips. Share. (www.clippit.tv).
Make 30 second, full HD clips from live television. App Store | Android
Not on the Wentz Wagon yet? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! Buy this incredible t-shirt right here, on the internets.
WHAT WE TALKED ABOUT
The Eagles WR rumor is still churning but Doug Pederson but the kibosh on trading for one
Could it be possible that a current Eagle is on the move at the deadline? Barwin, Kendricks, Agholor?
DeMarco Murray has been outstanding for the Titans this year. Is there a little regret creeping into your brain with an offense that desperately
Cowboys 5-1, 1st place, +52 point differential 2nd best, BEHIND Eagles' +68, which still leads the NFC
Eagles have won last three games in Dallas
Last year lost at home (which we are all trying to forget) 20-10, beat Dallas in OT 33-27
Dallas lost opener to Giants and have won 5 straight vs. Redskins, Bears, 49ers, Bengals and Packers. How impressive have they been?
What we’re looking at
Eagles D-line vs. Cowboys O-line - can Eagles D play effectively against an elite offensive line?
Jim Schwartz dialing up the blitzes, we would like to see that continue this week
Can the Eagles slow down Ezekiel Elliott?
The DLine came alive last week and historically this current group tends to play better against that Dallas OLine.
Who pairs up with Dez?
Cole Beasley vs. Malcolm Jenkins, hopefully there isn’t repeat from last year. Also Malcolm doesn’t have a concussion going into this game, so that’s probably better already
Paging Zach Ertz… Frank Reich just says he needs more snaps to get involved, but he’s already playing 90% of the snaps
Dallas' defense was supposed to be a horror show, but much like 2014 it’s just not on the field as much and they aren’t allowing points.
WENTZ VS. DAK
Who has been better? Is that even a fair question to ask?
Prescott averaging 30.3 pass attempts per game, fewest in NFL
After a hot start, Wentz has struggled:
1st four starts 103.5 rating, 67.4% completion, 7.5 yds/att.
Last 2 starts, 63.5, 54.0%, 6.3 yds/att
Sunday's game will be the first in NFL history featuring two rookie QBs who have at least four wins going into Week 8.
NFL picks, random thoughts & more!
HOW TO LISTEN
DOWNLOAD: Click here to download this episode.
In order to grow BGN Radio even more, we'd like to ask a few favors of you:
• Click here to SUBSCRIBE to the official BGN Radio iTunes feed. Also please rate the show (5 stars, obviously!) and leave a review. Not only do we love to hear your feedback, but this also helps other Eagles fans find the show.
• Are you interested in advertising with BGN Radio? Contact us at email@example.com.
• Check out our website - www.BGNRadio.com. Go buy apparel from the BGN Radio Shop!
• Speaking of helping others find the show, don't be shy to share the podcast with your friends. They'll love it, we promise.
• Follow BGN Radio on Twitter: @BGN_Radio. (If you like fantasy football, also check out@BGN_TWIF.)
• Follow BGN Radio on SoundCloud.
• Rate BGN Radio on Stitcher and leave a review.
• Listen to BGN Radio on Google Play.