Football season is almost here! This has to be one of the most anticipated Philadelphia Eagles seasons in recent history. It was a crazy offseason for the team and now the Eagles are looking flat out dominant in the preseason. The real games can't get here soon enough.
Until then, now is as good a time as ever to get some new football gear for the upcoming season. Our good friends over at Philly Phaithful are back with some new deals for Bleeding Green Nation readers. Here are some details:
• As always, BGN readers get 10% off all orders and a free green koozie by entering coupon code bgn10 at checkout.
• BGN/PP will be giving away a free shirt on Twitter each game day this year! Keep an eye on Twitter for weekly specifics. (Follow both @BleedingGreen and @PhillyPhaithful)
• Philly Phaithful released 3 new football shirts this month. Two of these are TD123 and Bleed Green, the latter of which was specifically designed with the passionate BGN readership in mind. Both designs are available in men's and women's tees and the former comes in onesies as well. Speaking of onesies, their third release gets babies in the anti-Dallas spirit.
• Finally, both the TD123 and Bleed Green tees are part of the Philadelphia Experience (PHLEXP) project, a line that celebrates the city of Philadelphia in three distinct ways:
1) Through original apparel from Philly Phaithful, designs with a focus on our culture, food, grammar, lifestyle and of course, sports.
2) By partnering with local businesses to provide amazing, one-of-a-kind "Experiences" every month for our customers.
3) In giving back to local charities whose efforts benefit the communities of our fellow Philadelphians.
This month, you and 3 friends can win tickets to take in a 76ers home game with Anthony Gargano of 97.5 the Fanatic. More info is available online by [clicking here].
Here are some more samples from the Philadelphia Experience (PHLEXP) project. Click on the words above each image to be taken to the purchase page.