Remember that sketchy "Females Only" party LeSean McCoy that made the news the other day? Well, it looks like it's been canceled. McCoy posted the following message via his official Instagram account:
"Since the media and Internet took my before camp party outta context , I had to switch up my party strategy .
So tonight I'll be inviting everyone to my back to business party . Featuring DJ @DonaldTrump on the 1's and 2's . Special invited guests @RexRyan , @chipKelly ,@Rogergodell , my man Barack .oprah, Carli Llyod , and even that terrible waiter with the awful service from the burger joint is invited. Don't bring your Id because there won't be any alcohol anyway.
Open smoothie bar all night tho . Don't worry bout the confidentiality agreement. No only are ladies invited but everyone is invited , except hulk hogan he can't come . Maybe even @meekmill and @drake will hit the stage together . Turn up time party time !!!! #shadyinvite #djdonald #donaldplaylist #billsmafia"
A few quick things:
• I'm not sure how the party was taken out of context. The poster explicitly said "Females Only" and there was a confidentially agreement involved.
• That's one heck of a guest list. Pretty funny that he brought up the waiter involved in TipGate.
• "except hulk hogan he can't come"
• Smoothies! See? Chip totally rubbed off on Shady.
• This is the most LeSean McCoy Instagram post of all time.