The first 10 picks of the 2015 BGN Community Mock Draftt have all been posted. Let's take a look at some of the best and worst picks so far as judged by the approval polls.
Best pick: Jameis Winston at No. 1 to the Buccaneers
Worst pick: Marcus Mariota at No. 5 to the Redskins
An entire recap of the first ten picks below.
1) Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Jamies Winston, QB, Florida State - [Pick]
The Bucs taking Winston isn't necessarily guaranteed but it's certainly favored at this point. This was an easy pick and could be an early favorite to win this year's competition. Can you believe that this was the last spot to be claimed?
2) Tennessee Titans: Leonard Williams, DE, USC - [Pick]
If Winston goes No. 1, it seems like Williams will go No. 2. I don't buy that the Titans really want Marcus Mariota so I definitely think this is realistic.
3) Jacksonville Jaguars: Dante Fowler, Jr., OLB, Florida - [Pick]
Wouldn't be surprising to see the Gus Bus pick up a pass rushing passenger. Mike Mayock has Fowler as his No. 1 edge player in this draft.
4) Oakland Raiders: Amari Cooper, WR, Alabama - [Pick]
Cooper is one of the youngest prospects in the entire draft class and he's very talented. Makes sense for Oakland to give Derek Carr a weapon to work with.
5) Washington Redskins: Marcus Mariota, QB, Oregon - [Pick]
6) New York Jets: Kevin White, WR, WVU - [Pick]
If the Jets are stuck with Ryan Fitzpatrick and Geno Smith, I guess you might as well get them a wide receiver.
7) Chicago Bears: Vic Beasley, OLB, Clemson - [Pick]
The Bears' defense has been brutally painful to watch. Why not pick up a new pass rusher?
8) Atlanta Falcons: Danny Shelton, NT, Washington - [Pick]
I wouldn't be surprised if Dan Quinn goes defense early.
9) New York Giants: Landon Collins, S, Alabama - [Pick]
GM: Grandpapa Joe
One of the surprise picks in this BGN mock, at least for me. The Giants definitely have a need at the position but I don't know if I see them doing this.
10) St. Louis Rams: Brandon Scherff, OT, Iowa - [Pick]
We all know what happens if Nick Foles doesn't have good protection. (Hint: it's this.)
Up next: Picks 11-20 coming up this week!