Now that Week 13 of the 2015 NFL regular season schedule is over, it's time to see where all 32 teams rank. For reference purposes, here is a link to last week's NFL Power Rankings.
The Philadelphia Eagles are alive after a huge win.
BLG's WEEK 13 POWER RANKINGS
1) Carolina Panthers (Last Week: 1) - 12 games, 12 wins. The Panthers have a reasonable chance to go undefeated.
2) Arizona Cardinals (LW: 3) - Bruce Arians' team is 10-2 after winning their last six games.
3) Denver Broncos (LW: 4) - The Brock Osweiler era is going well for the Broncos. He's not lighting it up but he's good enough to be a game manager. That's really all the Broncos need given the quality of their defense.
4) New England Patriots (LW: 2) - Don't look now but the reigning Super Bowl champions are on a two-game losing streak. The Patriots are dealing with a lot of injuries and it's hurting them. Pun intended.
5) Cincinnati Bengals (LW: 6) - The 10-2 Bengals have outscored their opponents 68 to 10 in the last two weeks.
6) Seattle Seahawks (LW: 7) - Seattle got off to a slow start this year but it looks like they're back. The Seahawks are 5-1 in their last six games. Dominating the Vikings on the road is certainly a quality win.
7) Kansas City Chiefs (LW: 9) - Andy Reid's Chiefs have won six games in a row. They're hot. Could they win out? Their remaining schedule: home versus Chargers, away at Ravens, home versus Browns, home versus Raiders.
8) Green Bay Packers (LW: 8) - If not for a collapse by the Lions and an incredible miracle Hail Mary throw from Aaron Rodgers, the Packers easily could have been 1-5 in their last six games. But they escaped Detroit with a win.
9) Pittsburgh Steelers (LW: 11) - The Steelers are averaging 35.8 points scored in their last four games. And they without Ben Roethlisberger for a little bit in that stretch.
10) Minnesota Vikings (LW: 5) - Embarrassing performance at home. The Vikings sure looked like pretenders instead of contenders. Football Outsider metrics suggest the Vikings aren't as good as their record makes them out to be.
12) Buffalo Bills (LW: 14) - The Bills are an up and down team. Win, loss, win, loss, win, loss, loss, win, win, loss, loss, win.
13) Houston Texans (LW: 12) - Houston's defense had been playing pretty well before allowing 30 points in Buffalo.
14) Indianapolis Colts (LW: 10) - Matt Hasselbeck's undefeated record as the Colts' starting quarterback is over. Indianapolis got destroyed in Pittsburgh.
15) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 17) - Jameis Winston is playing well. The Bucs are up to .500 and a lot better than expected.
16) Chicago Bears (LW: 15) - The Bears had this game won until Robbie Gould blew a chip shot.
17) Philadelphia Eagles (LW: 25) - No one thought the Eagles were going to beat the Patriots, but they did. It can't be stressed enough how special of a win this was for Philadelphia. The Patriots were 94-0 at home since 2001 when leading by eight points or more at any point in the game. Now they're 94-1. The Eagles are currently tied for first place in the awful NFC East.
18) Oakland Raiders (LW: 16) - Oakland is trending in the wrong direction. They're 1-4 in their last five games.
20) New York Giants (LW: 19) - The G-Men have lost three straight games. They're 1-4 in their last five.
21) Miami Dolphins (LW: 23) - They beat a bad team by two points.
22) Detroit Lions (LW: 22) - The Lions weren't that far off from beating the Packers twice in a season. Then they blew it in the most Lions way possible.
23) New Orleans Saints (LW: 24) - You have to give the Saints credit for almost knocking off the undefeated Panthers. But you also have to realize that their defense is so, so awful.
24) Atlanta Falcons (LW: 20) - Five straight losses for the Falcons. They're 1-5 in their last six, with the only win being a three point victory over the Titans.
25) Baltimore Ravens (LW: 21) - The Ravens aren't going anywhere fast with Matt Schaub throwing pick-sixes on a weekly basis.
26) San Francisco 49ers (LW: 29) - How the heck has this 49ers team won four games? They're starting Blaine Gabbert at quarterback. They have the second worst point differential in the NFL. They're so bad.
27) Dallas Cowboys (LW: 30) - As crazy as it sounds, the Cowboys are only one game back in the NFC East. Their remaining schedule is looking tough, however. Especially without Tony Romo.
28) Tennessee Titans (LW: 31) - Former Eagles quarterback Marcus Mariota threw for 268 yards and rushed for 112 yards in the Titans' win. He's pretty good.
29) Jacksonville Jaguars (LW: 26) - Gus Bradley hasn't been able to build a good defense in Jacksonville. The Jags are allowing the third most points in the league.
30) St. Louis Rams (LW: 27) - Nick Foles ranks 38th out of 38 quarterbacks graded by Pro Football Focus. The Rams are benching him for Case Keenum (again).
31) San Diego Chargers (LW: 28) - It sounds like Mike McCoy might survive in San Diego, somehow.
32) Cleveland Browns (LW: 32) - The Browns are going back to Johnny Manziel. Not that it really matters.