Now that Week 15 of the 2015 NFL regular season schedule is over, it's time to see where all 32 teams rank. For reference purposes, here is a link to last week's NFL Power Rankings.
The Philadelphia Eagles moved down after a blowout loss.
BLG's WEEK 16
1) Carolina Panthers (Last Week: 1) - Still undefeated with just two weeks to go. Cam Newton is probably your MVP.
2) Arizona Cardinals (LW: 2) - Make it eight straight wins for the Cardinals. Arizona is such a legitimately good team. They don't have many weaknesses. Losing Tyrann Mathieu to a season-ending injury does hurt, however.
3) New England Patriots (LW: 3) - The Pats have outscored opponents 60 to 22 since snapping their two-game losing streak. Playing the AFC South is always a good way to get back on track.
4) Seattle Seahawks (LW: 4) - Seattle has won seven out of their last eight games. The only loss came to the Cardinals and that was a one possession game. Russell Wilson is playing at a high level. It's too bad the Eagles didn't have the opportunity to draft a guy like that.
6) Pittsburgh Steelers (LW: 8) - The Stillers might deserve to be higher on this list. Pittsburgh hasn't scored less than 30 points since Nov. 1. Dropping 34 on a top-ranked Denver defense is really impressive.
7) Green Bay Packers (LW: 7) - This Packers team certainly isn't bad, but I still feel a little skeptical when it comes to their chances of beating some of these other top teams.
8) Cincinnati Bengals (LW: 9) - No Andy Dalton, no problem. Cincy found a way to win without their starting quarterback. Playing San Francisco helps.
9) Denver Broncos (LW: 6) - There's a chance the Broncos could win 11 games and still not make the playoffs. Meanwhile, the NFC East could be won at 7-9.
10) Minnesota Vikings (LW: 11) - A dominant win over their division rivals puts Minny back in the top 10.
11) New York Jets (LW: 10) - It wasn't pretty, but the Jets squeaked out a win in Dallas.
12) Washington Redskins (LW: 14) - Kirk Cousins is playing well and could earn a contract extension as the team's franchise quarterback. Washington has a chance to clinch the NFC East with a win over the Birds in Philadelphia this week.
14) Oakland Raiders (LW: 12) - The Raiders have been eliminated from the playoffs for the 13th straight season. The good news for Oakland is that they have some young, talented building blocks in Derek Carr, Amari Cooper, and Khalil Mack. The bad news is that Charles Woodson will retire after this season.
15) New York Giants (LW: 15) - The G-Men played Carolina pretty tough. Odell Beckham Jr. let his emotions play with him instead of him playing with emotion, and now he's suspended for a dirty cheap shot on Josh Norman.
16) Philadelphia Eagles (LW: 13) - Philadelphia's defense couldn't stop Arizona's offensive attack. The Eagles couldn't take of the ball on offense, either. Despite this, Philadelphia can actually still win the NFC East. They must beat Washington this week in order to have a chance.
17) Buffalo Bills (LW: 16) - Despite being known as such a big player's coach, Rex Ryan's players sure didn't seem to be playing hard for him early on in their loss to Washington. LeSean McCoy suffered an MCL injury.
19) Atlanta Falcons (LW: 31) - The Falcons are still alive after FINALLY getting a win. And on the road, too.
20) Indianapolis Colts (LW: 18) - Andrew Luck will not play this week. The Colts might not be able to win the AFC South.
21) St. Louis Rams (LW: 25) - Vintage Jeff Fisher. The only thing Rams wins are doing at this point is helping him save his job.
22) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 19) - The Bucs have gone 1-3 since blowing out the Eagles in Philly.
23) New Orleans Saints (LW: 20) - It needs to be said every week: the Saints have such a terrible defense.
24) Chicago Bears (LW: 21) - Chicago was showing some promise. Not so much any more.
25) Miami Dolphins (LW: 22) - The Dolphins are bad. Short and sweet.
26) Jacksonville Jaguars (LW: 24) - Gus Bradley had a chance to sneak his team back in the AFC South title race, but the Jags lost to an Atlanta team that was on a six game losing streak. What will it take for Bradley to get fired?
27) San Diego Chargers (LW: 32) - You just knew the Bolts were going to win what was potentially their last game playing in San Diego.
28) Baltimore Ravens (LW: 26) - The Ravens might as well just lose out, get a good draft pick, and hope everyone comes back healthy for next year.
29) San Francisco 49ers (LW: 27) - This team is even worse than their record indicates.
30) Dallas Cowboys (LW: 28) - The Cowboys were officially eliminated from the playoffs with their loss on Saturday night.
31) Cleveland Browns (LW: 29) - Is Mike Pettine going to survive another losing season? It seems he has the vocal support of some players.
32) Tennessee Titans (LW: 30) - Former Eagles quarterback Marcus Mariota is out for the rest of the season due to injury. That's a shame.