Now that Week 14 of the 2015 NFL regular season schedule is over, it's time to see where all 32 teams rank. For reference purposes, here is a link to last week's NFL Power Rankings.
The Philadelphia Eagles are moving up once again.
BLG's WEEK 15
1) Carolina Panthers (Last Week: 1) - Just a dominant team. Cam Newton is playing at such a high level. Carolina clinched a first round bye with their big win.
2) Arizona Cardinals (LW: 2) - Seven straight wins for Bruce Arians' team. Carson Palmer is arguably the best QB in the NFL this season. He ranks first in DVOA, DYAR, and QBR. Pro Football Focus ranks him No. 2 overall.
3) New England Patriots (LW: 4) - There was no way the Patriots were about to lose three games in a row. Getting Rob Gronkowski back was a big boost.
4) Seattle Seahawks (LW: 6) - Seattle's running back injury situation is so bad that the team needed to sign Bryce Brown. The good news for Seattle is their quarterback situation is just fine. Russell Wilson threw for five touchdowns in the Seahawks' win.
5) Kansas City Chiefs (LW: 7) - Andy Reid's Chiefs have won seven games in a row after starting out the season 1-5. Take a look at their remaining scheduled and you'll see they have a real chance to actually win out.
6) Denver Broncos (LW: 3) - Denver's defense may be great, but the offense is still struggling to score.
8) Pittsburgh Steelers (LW: 9) - Not only did the Steelers get a big win, but they also took out the quarterback of their top AFC North rival. Good week for them.
9) Cincinnati Bengals (LW: 5) - Uh oh. Andy Dalton suffered a fractured right thumb and it's unclear if/when he will return. The Bengals will have to get by with AJ McCarron, who isn't inspiring. Marvin Lewis isn't too far off from going 0-7 in the playoffs. If they even make it.
10) New York Jets (LW: 11) - Todd Bowles has his Jets on a three-game win streak. They can make the playoffs if they can hold on down the stretch.
11) Minnesota Vikings (LW: 10) - The Vikes are 1-3 in their last four games. They've managed to beat bad teams, but they can't beat the good ones.
12) Oakland Raiders (LW: 18) - Big win for the Raiders in Denver.
13) Philadelphia Eagles (LW: 17) - Don't look now, but the Eagles are somehow only a few spots away from being in the top 10. The Birds have won two games in a row. They can win the NFC East by getting two wins in their last two games.
14) Washington Redskins (LW: 19) - Washington was 0-5 on the road this season and 1-12 in their last 13 road games before getting a win in Chi-town.
15) New York Giants (LW: 20) - Odell Beckham Jr. isn't too shabby at football.
16) Buffalo Bills (LW: 12) - The Bills are very undisciplined. They commit way too many penalties.
17) Houston Texans (LW: 13) - Not only did the Texans lose, but they also lost Brian Hoyer to his second concussion. He's doubtful to play this week.
18) Indianapolis Colts (LW: 14) - Speaking of AFC South futility and injuries, it seems like the Colts could be without both Andrew Luck and Matt Hasselbeck now. It's time for Charlie Whitehurst to shine.
19) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 15) - The Bucs managed to lose to a team with a terrible defense that isn't good on the road.
20) New Orleans Saints (LW: 23) - Drew Brees puts the Saints in position to win games when the defense isn't a total train wreck.
21) Chicago Bears (LW: 16) - It's time for a new kicker in Chicago. Nothing Robbie Gould can stay.
22) Miami Dolphins (LW: 21) - Somethings tells me Dan Campbell won't be getting the full time head coaching job.
23) Detroit Lions (LW: 22) - The Lions were showing some signs of life in recent weeks, but now they look dead again. RIP.
24) Jacksonville Jaguars (LW: 29) - Blake Bortles looks legit. Maybe the Jags can win the awful AFC South!?
25) St. Louis Rams (LW: 30) - It's safe to say the Rams are better off without Nick Foles.
26) Baltimore Ravens (LW: 25) - The Ravens are down to Jimmy Clausen, so yeah.
27) San Francisco 49ers (LW: 26) - The 49ers have the worst point differential in the NFL. It's amazing how they've won four games.
28) Dallas Cowboys (LW: 27) - The Cowboys can actually still win the NFC East, which is pathetic. It's unlikely, but it's not impossible.
29) Cleveland Browns (LW: 32) - Johnny Football Franchise.
30) Tennessee Titans (LW: 28) - Former Eagles quarterback Marcus Mariota scored a receiving touchdown, but it wasn't nearly enough to help beat the Jets.
31) Atlanta Falcons (LW: 24) - Seven losses in a row. How the hell did this team win six games?
32) San Diego Chargers (LW: 31) - Poor Philip Rivers.