Now that Week 12 of the 2015 NFL regular season schedule is over, it's time to see where all 32 teams rank. For reference purposes, here is a link to last week's NFL Power Rankings.
The Philadelphia Eagles look dead in the water.
BLG's WEEK 13 POWER RANKINGS
1) Carolina Panthers (Last Week: 2) - For the first time all season, we have a new No. 1. The Panthers are the only remaining undefeated team in the NFL. They look great. Just about any team wouldn't mind having Cam Newton and taht defense right now.
2) New England Patriots (LW: 1) - No real need for the Pats to panic after an overtime loss on the road. New England is dealing with some injuries to key offensive players such as Rob Gronkowski but fortunately for them none of them are season-ending.
3) Arizona Cardinals (LW: 3) - It wasn't pretty, but the Cardinals were able to eke out a win in San Francisco. That's five straight now.
4) Denver Broncos (LW: 5) - The Brock Osweiler era is off to a pretty good start. Almost anything was an upgrade over Peyton Manning at this point, though.
5) Minnesota Vikings (LW: 6) - Minnesota is on top of their division after yet another win.
6) Cincinnati Bengals (LW: 7) - The Bengals snapped their two game losing streak by obliterating St. Louis at home.
7) Seattle Seahawks (LW: 9) - Seattle has won four out of their last five games. They're averaging 33.3 points scored in their last three games, which is an encouraging sign for their offense.
9) Kansas City Chiefs (LW: 10) - Andy Reid's Chiefs have managed to win five games in a row. Not too shabby.
10) Indianapolis Colts (LW: 12) - Matt Hasselbeck is undefeated as the Colts' starting quarterback this season. Who saw that coming?
11) Pittsburgh Steelers (LW: 8) - Big Ben suffered a concussion during the team's loss to Seattle.
12) Houston Texans (LW: 14) - Houston's defense has allowed an average of only 8.75 points per game during this four game win streak.
13) New York Jets (LW: 16) - Todd Bowles' team is back above .500 after beating up on the Dolphins.
14) Buffalo Bills (LW: 11) - Rex Ryan's team is back below .500 after being beat up by the Chiefs.
15) Chicago Bears (LW: 19) - It's hard not to be impressed with this Chicago team. Jay Cutler is playing well. The Bears got a big win over Green Bay on Thanksgiving.
16) Oakland Raiders (LW:18) - The Raiders snapped a three game losing streak with a much-needed win on the road.
17) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 15) - At least the Buccaneers can be confident they found their franchise quarterback in Jameis Winston.
18) Washington Redskins (LW: 20) - Somehow first in the NFC East.
19) New York Giants (LW: 13) - Odell Beckham Jr. makes some pretty incredible catches in games where the Giants lose.
20) Atlanta Falcons (LW: 17) - Four straight losses. Frauds.
21) Baltimore Ravens (LW: 22) - They needed a last second effort to get the win, but Baltimore somehow managed to win with Matt Schaub starting at quarterback.
22) Detroit Lions (LW: 27) - After being winless for so long, the Lions have managed to put together three victories in a row.
23) Miami Dolphins (LW: 21) - Miami continued to make coaching changes this season by firing offensive coordinator Bill Lazor.
24) New Orleans Saints (LW: 23) - After scoring a touchdown in 155 straight games, New Orleans failed to extend that streak this week.
25) Philadelphia Eagles (LW: 24) - Two straight games where the Eagles have allowed 45 points and looked downright awful. Questions are starting to be raised about Chip Kelly's future in Philadelphia as some of his players have seemingly given up. And yet ... the Eagles are somehow only one game out of first in the NFC East.
27) St. Louis Rams (LW: 26) - Nick Foles is beyond terrible. Just take a look:
Nick Foles is looking really bad. https://t.co/Wlr9GpxJVT— Brandon Lee Gowton (@BrandonGowton) November 29, 2015
And now Nick Foles is looking even worse. https://t.co/XSODul23JE— Brandon Lee Gowton (@BrandonGowton) November 29, 2015
28) San Diego Chargers (LW: 30) - Beating the Jags only served to hurt San Diego's draft position.
29) San Francisco 49ers (LW: 29) - Blaine Gabbert has been less awful than expected, I guess?
30) Dallas Cowboys (LW: 28) - So much for Tony Romo saving the Cowboys' season. Romo is out for the year and it's probably tank time in Dallas.
32) Cleveland Browns (LW: 32) - If having a field goal blocked and returned isn't the most Browns way to lose a game, I don't know what is. It's not all bad, though. At least Cleveland can enjoy a top draft pick.