Now that Week 8 of the 2015 NFL regular season schedule is over, it's time to see where all 32 teams rank. For reference purposes, here is a link to last week's NFL Power Rankings.
The Philadelphia Eagles didn't play a game because they had a bye.
BLG's WEEK 9 POWER RANKINGS
2) Denver Broncos (LW: 4) - Peyton Manning is coming off his best game of the year and Denver's defense held Aaron Rodgers to a mere 77 yards passing. The Broncos are one tough cookie.
3) Cincinnati Bengals (LW: 3) - The Bengals remain undefeated after winning a tough division game on the road.
4) Carolina Panthers (LW: 5) - It wasn't pretty, but the Panthers managed to get the best of Andrew Luck and keep their perfect record intact.
5) Green Bay Packers (LW: 2) - Aaron Rodgers doesn't look mortal too often, but it turns out there are times when a good enough defense can actually stop him.
6) Arizona Cardinals (LW: 6) - Bruce Arians has his team on top of the NFC West yet again.
7) Minnesota Vikings (LW: 9) - The Vikings are on a three game win streak, including two straight wins over NFC North rivals.
8) Seattle Seahawks (LW: 12) - Seattle's offense sure isn't pretty, but at least they can be happy their defense is playing really well again. The Seahawks haven't allowed a touchdown in their last eight quarters.
9) Oakland Raiders (LW: 13) - The Raiders are in the top 10! And this isn't a mistake. Oakland has strung two convincing wins together in the past weeks.
10) New York Jets (LW: 7) - Ryan Fitzpatrick being hurt isn't good news for the Jets, who clearly aren't as good with Geno Smith behind center.
11) Atlanta Falcons (LW: 8) - Atlanta isn't looking so hot recently. Their last three games involve losing to the Saints, only beating the Titans by three points, and losing to the awful Buccaners. After a hot start, this team is trending downward.
12) Pittsburgh Steelers (LW: 10) - Big Ben returning is obviously good news for the Stillers, but they proved they're still only the second best AFC North team after losing to Cincy.
13) St. Louis Rams (LW: 14) - The Rams are winning games due to Todd Gurley and their defense. Not because of Nick Foles.
16) New Orleans Saints (LW: 17) - Rob Ryan's awful defense is still a big issue, but credit Sean Payton for turning the Saints around to a 4-4 record after starting out 1-4.
17) Buffalo Bills (LW: 16) - Tyrod Taylor is set to return to action this week, which is good news for the Bills coming off their bye.
18) Kansas City Chiefs (LW: 23) - Andy Reid has managed to put two wins together after beating the Landry Jones Steelers and the listless Lions. KC has to face the Broncos in Denver next, so their win streak will be mightily tested.
19) Washington Redskins (LW: 19) - Bye week. Two of their NFC East rivals lost.
20) Miami Dolphins (LW: 18) - Even the mighty Dan Campbell Dolphins aren't good enough to beat Tom Brady in New England.
21) Baltimore Ravens (LW: 25) - Baltimore lost Steve Smith for the season in their second victory of the year.
22) San Diego Chargers (LW: 20) - The Bolts have lost four games in a row.
23) Indianapolis Colts (LW: 21) - Give the Colts some credit for taking the Panthers to overtime. Also give some credit to Andrew Luck, who has reportedly been playing with broken ribs all year. Then take away some credit for Indy losing.
24) Cleveland Browns (LW: 22) - Cleveland has now lost three straight games. The Browns are very much still the Browns.
25) Houston Texans (LW: 28) - Brian Hoyer has thrown for 13 touchdowns and only three interceptions this season.
26) Chicago Bears (LW: 26) - The Bears gave it all they could against the Vikings but it wasn't good enough.
27) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 31) - Jameis Winston has been playing well in recent weeks.
28) Dallas Cowboys (LW: 24) - Five losses in a row. Tony Romo won't be back until late November at the earliest. The Cowboys are staring 2-6 right in the face with the Eagles coming to town this week.
29) Jacksonville Jaguars (LW: 29) - Bye week. Two of their AFC South rivals lost.
30) San Francisco 49ers (LW: 27) - The 49ers are such a mess that they're benching Colin Kaepernick for Blaine Gabbert. Seriously. Blaine Gabbert!
31) Tennessee Titans (LW: 30) - Here's an incredible stat via @ThomasGower: Ken Whisenhunt is 1-20 as Titans coach when he has less than 8 months to prepare for a game. (UPDATE: Whiz has been fired.)
32) Detroit Lions (LW: 32) - Not that firing Jim Caldwell will solve much right now, but how does he still have a job?