Welcome to the newest edition of BGN Radio!
BGN Radio is Bleeding Green Nation's regularly scheduled podcast. Each week some combination of Brandon Lee Gowton, James Seltzer, Patrick Wall, Dan Klausner, Matt Dering, Ben Natan, Sean Brace, and host John Barchard will be here to talk about the Philadelphia Eagles.
• Episode #127 crew: John Barchard, Matt Dering
• 00:00: Intros, Rate, Review, and Subscribe!
• 2:05: We forgot to mention 105.3 The Fan in Dallas tried to troll BGN for the 2nd time last week
• 3:40: Miami should have been better than this, but they are very uninspiring right now
• 5:58: Revisiting the Bill Lazor departure from Philly
• 9:25: You don’t hate it when the Eagles dial up a swing pass, you just hate when it doesn’t work
• 15:10: Simplifying the playbook has helped the Eagles' offense improve each week, but it’s still hard to watch
• 19:02: We welcome Brandon Howard (@SprtsTlkBrandon) from SportsTalkFlorida.com to breakdown the Dolphins for us.
• 26:21: Josh Huff needs to start doing things
• 29:30: We talk to the doctors about Jordan Hicks and Malcolm Jenkins:
Dr. Arthur Bartolozzi, is the former team physician for the Philadelphia Eagles and Flyers, and current director of sports medicine at 3B Orthopaedics at Aria Health
Justin Shaginaw MPT, ATC, is the former team physical therapist for the Philadelphia Charge and the Philadelphia Kixx, and current coordinator of sports medicine.
On the pectoral tear: "These kinds of injuries are not common in football, they are not common in general."
• 36:30: Don’t write off wins over bad teams like they are nothing
• 43:41: NFL Picks!
• 46:42: Eagles predictions
• 49:35: FIN! Listen to us on Sunday morning from 8am-10am LIVE on 97.5 The Fanatic.
• BGN Radio Hotline - Call in and voice your opinions. The number is 1-267-245-6066.
HOW TO LISTEN
DOWNLOAD: Click here to download this episode.
In order to grow BGN Radio even more, we'd like to ask a few favors of you:
• Click here to SUBSCRIBE to the official BGN Radio iTunes feed. Also please rate the show (5 stars, obviously!) and leave a review. Not only do we love to hear your feedback, but this also helps other Eagles fans find the show.
• Speaking of helping others find the show, don't be shy to share the podcast with your friends. They'll love it, I promise.
• Follow BGN Radio on SoundCloud.
• Rate BGN Radio on Stitcher and leave a review.