Now that Week 9 of the 2015 NFL regular season schedule is over, it's time to see where all 32 teams rank. For reference purposes, here is a link to last week's NFL Power Rankings.
The Philadelphia Eagles returned from the bye week to earn a big victory in Dallas.
BLG's WEEK 10 POWER RANKINGS
1) New England Patriots (Last Week: 1) - The reigning champions have outscored all of their opponents this season by at least one touchdown. Can anyone stop them?
2) Cincinnati Bengals (LW: 3) - The undefeated Bengals are in control of the AFC North and could contend for the AFC's No. 1 seed if the Patriots somehow falter.
3) Carolina Panthers (LW: 4) - Clearly the best team in the NFC right now. The Panthers haven't lost a regular season game since Sunday, Nov. 30, 2014.
4) Denver Broncos (LW: 2) - Peyton Manning was out-dueled by Andrew Luck. The Broncos' top defense couldn't come through this time.
5) Arizona Cardinals (LW: 6) - The Cardinals had a bye. They still own the second best point differential in the NFL.
6) Green Bay Packers (LW: 5) - Aaron Rodgers made some incredible plays to give the Packers a shot in this one but ultimately threw a game-ending interception. Having to play on the road in Denver and Carolina in back to back weeks wasn't kind to Green Bay.
7) Minnesota Vikings (LW: 7) - Mike Zimmer went with the strategy of taking the wind in the overtime ... and it worked. The Vikings have won four games in a row and currently sit in first place of the NFC North.
8) Seattle Seahawks (LW: 8) - Seattle's defense was playing really well before the bye week. We'll see if they can keep that going.
10) Pittsburgh Steelers (LW: 12) - The Steelers have had to deal with injuries and suspensions all year long but they still have a winning record. Now Big Ben is going to miss a few weeks or so.
11) Oakland Raiders (LW: 9) - You really have to admire the fight of this Raiders team. Second-year quarterback Derek Carr is playing at a high level this season.
12) Atlanta Falcons (LW: 11) - The Falcons continue to look like frauds. Here's a recap of their last four games: lost to the Saints by 10 points, only beat Zach Mettenberger by three points, lost to the lowly Buccaneers at home, and lost to freaking Blaine Gabbert in San Francisco.
13) Philadelphia Eagles (LW: 15) - Philadelphia got back to .500 with a big win in Dallas. Chip Kelly's offense has shown signs of life in recent weeks. The Eagles own the ninth best point differential in the NFL.
14) New York Giants (LW: 14) - Jason Pierre-Paul is back on the field for the Giants. The G-Men currently lead the NFC East but they don't really look that impressive.
15) Buffalo Bills (LW: 17) - Buffalo is clearly a better team with a healthy Tyrod Taylor.
16) St. Louis Rams (LW: 13) - The Vikings opted to give Nick Foles the ball first in overtime because they weren't threatened by him at all. Several St. Louis writers have pegged Foles as the player holding the Rams back.
17) New Orleans Saints (LW: 16) - Just when it looked like the Saints were starting to turn things around, they lost at home to Tennessee.
18) Kansas City Chiefs (LW: 18) - Andy Reid typically wins coming off the bye, but the Chiefs have to play the Broncos in Denver this week.
19) Indianapolis Colts (LW: 23) - The Colts have looked better in recent weeks. They took the undefeated Panthers to overtime and beat the previously undefeated Broncos this past weekend.
20) Baltimore Ravens (LW: 21) - Bye week. Despite only having two wins, the Ravens have the 18th best point differential in the league. They might be a little better than their bad record indicates.
21) Washington Redskins (LW: 19) - The "YOU LIKE THAT?" meme is going to be so embarrassing as Washington continues to lose.
22) Miami Dolphins (LW: 20) - The Dan Campbell Dolphins suddenly aren't looking so hot after such a great start to the era.
23) Chicago Bears (LW: 26) - Decent win on the road in San Diego.
25) San Diego Chargers (LW: 22) - Five straight losses for the San Diego Super Chargers. They should probably be lower on this list.
26) Tennessee Titans (LW: 31) - The Titans look a lot better when former Eagles quarterback Marcus Mariota is starting. He's so good.
27) Cleveland Browns (LW: 24) - Johnny Football wasn't able to lead his team to victory in his first start this season.
28) San Francisco 49ers (LW: 30) - The 49ers have the worst point differential in the NFL but somehow have managed to win three games this season. And their most recent victory came with Blaine Gabbert starting! What a world.
29) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 27) - Lovie Smith is bad.
30) Dallas Cowboys (LW: 28) - Make that six losses in a row for the Cowboys. Dallas will have to play at least one more game without Tony Romo. If they don't win that one, they will be 2-7 by the time he returns.
31) Jacksonville Jaguars (LW: 29) - Another loss for Gus Bus.
32) Detroit Lions (LW: 32) - The Lions made big changes to their front office during their bye by firing general manager Martin Mayhew and president Tom Lewand. It's up to Martha Ford to fix the mess in Detroit.