Now that Week 7 of the 2015 NFL regular season schedule is over, it's time to see where all 32 teams rank. For reference purposes, here is a link to last week's NFL Power Rankings.
The Philadelphia Eagles lost an ugly game to fall under .500.
BLG's WEEK 8 POWER RANKINGS
1) New England Patriots (Last Week: 1) - Another week, another win for the defending champs. This time it came in a tough division game.
2) Green Bay Packers (LW: 2) - Bye week. Up next for Aaron Rodgers is Denver's tough defense.
3) Cincinnati Bengals (LW: 3) - All of the Bengals' AFC North rivals lost during Cincy's bye week.
4) Denver Broncos (LW: 4) - Bye week. Up next for Peyton Manning is Green Bay's tough defense.
5) Carolina Panthers (LW: 5) - The Panthers are a perfect 6-0. They haven't had the toughest schedule, but they're still a very good team.
6) Arizona Cardinals (LW: 7) - After dropping a game on the road, the Cardinals got back on track this week with a win on Monday Night Football. Chris Johnson has been a really nice surprise for Arizona's running game.
7) New York Jets (LW: 6) - Todd Bowles had his team playing the Patriots tough but ultimately it wasn't enough.
8) Atlanta Falcons (LW: 8) - Atlanta is suddenly looking a little shaky after losing to the Saints and then struggling to score against the Titans.
9) Minnesota Vikings (LW: 10) - The Vikes have won four of their last five games, with the only loss coming in Denver by a mere three points.
10) Pittsburgh Steelers (LW: 9) - It's really hard to win with your third string quarterback. The good news for the Steelers is that it seems like Big Ben is set to return.
11) New York Giants (LW: 13) - The Giants certainly don't look like a great team, but they're at the top of the NFC East right now after beating Dallas. Jason Pierre-Paul might be returning to the Giants soon.
12) Seattle Seahawks (LW: 17) - The Seahawks just might be back on track after beating their division rivals. Seattle can reach .500 if they can beat Matt Cassel in Dallas.
13) Oakland Raiders (LW: 18) - The Raiiiiiiiiiiders are a legitimate average team. What I mean by that is they're not great but they're not bad. After being horrible every year, this is progress for them.
14) St. Louis Rams (LW: 16) - The beastly Todd Gurley and a strong defense can help this team win games despite Nick Foles not being all that great.
15) Philadelphia Eagles (LW: 12) - I dropped Philadelphia in the rankings this week like Eagles receivers drop passes. The Eagles are a mediocre and boring team.
16) Buffalo Bills (LW: 11) - Buffalo isn't looking so hot without Tyrod Taylor. Buffalo has lost three out of their last four games.
17) New Orleans Saints (LW: 20) - It looked like the Saints were dead, but they're not after beating the Falcons and Colts over the past two weeks.
18) Miami Dolphins (LW: 24) - How about those Dan Campbell Dolphins? Joe Philbin must have been awful as people thought he was, because this team looks completely different compared to how it did earlier this season.
19) Washington Redskins (LW: 21) - Washington overcame a 24-point deficit to keep their season alive. It was the biggest comeback in Washington football history.
20) San Diego Chargers (LW: 14) - The Chargers got their butts kicked at home by the Raiders. Not a good look.
21) Indianapolis Colts (LW: 15) - The rumors of a rift between coach Chuck Pagano and general manager Ryan Grigson intensify with each loss. Both men are likely part of the problem in Indy.
22) Cleveland Browns (LW: 19) - Josh McCown is day-to-day while recovering from a shoulder injury. If he can't play, it's time for Johnny Football.
23) Kansas City Chiefs (LW: 26) - Andy Reid's Chiefs took advantage of a Steelers team that was down to their third string quarterback.
24) Dallas Cowboys (LW: 22) - Four losses in a row now for the Cowboys. Switching to Matt Cassel didn't make much of a difference. Now Dallas has to worry about Greg Hardy being a disruption in the locker room.
25) Baltimore Ravens (LW: 25) - Who saw the Ravens getting off to a 1-6 start this season? Despite their struggles, Baltimore hasn't lost a game by more than one possession. They've also had a tough schedule. That's why they're this high despite only having one win.
26) Chicago Bears (LW: 28) - Bye week.
27) San Francisco 49ers (LW: 27) - Colin Kaepernick is really struggling and apparently there are issues with him not being a great leader.
28) Houston Texans (LW: 23) - What a pathetic effort from the Texans. To make matters even worse, Arian Foster is now out for the season.
29) Jacksonville Jaguars (LW: 32) - The Jags are reportedly sticking with Gus Bradley through this season and next. The Jags managed to avoid blowing a lead in London to hold on for a win.
30) Tennessee Titans (LW: 30) - Give credit to the Titans for keeping Atlanta's offense to only 10 points, but give them grief for only scoring seven points. And if there was any debate ... former Eagles quarterback Marcus Mariota > Zach Mettenberger.
31) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 29) - Lovie Smith is a joke. He opted to kick a field goal from the two-yard line to go up six before Tampa's terrible defense allowed a game-winning touchdown drive. The Bucs did a great job of blowing a 24-point lead.
32) Detroit Lions (LW: 31) - The Lions offense is a lot worse than the team expected so Detroit fired some offensive coaches, including offensive coordinator Joe Lombardi.