Now that Week 6 of the 2015 NFL regular season schedule is over, it's time to see where all 32 teams rank. For reference purposes, here is a link to last week's NFL Power Rankings.
The Philadelphia Eagles won an ugly game to move in to first place in the division.
BLG's WEEK 7 POWER RANKINGS
2) Green Bay Packers (LW: 2) - The Pack are a perfect 6-0 after holding off Philip Rivers late in the game for a win. Green Bay's offense is obviously good with Aaron Rodgers at the helm, but the defense is capable as well.
3) Cincinnati Bengals (LW: 4) - Beating E.J. Manuel isn't the toughest challenge in the world, but getting a convincing road win in Buffalo is certainly a quality victory for the undefeated Bengals.
4) Denver Broncos (LW: 3) - The Broncos only have the NFL's eighth best point differential despite being 6-0. Peyton Manning is not playing well at all; he needs Denver's defense to bail him out each week.
5) Carolina Panthers (LW: 8) - Cam Newton really stepped up big on the road in Seattle. The Panthers have played a bunch of bad and struggling teams to get to 5-0. Carolina deserves some credit, but I still want to see this team beat some legitimately good teams before I totally buy in.
6) New York Jets (LW: 9) - The Jets blew out Washington coming off their bye week.
7) Arizona Cardinals (LW: 5) - Arizona still owns the NFL's best point differential, but losing to the combination of Michael Vick and Landry Jones sure isn't pretty.
9) Pittsburgh Steelers (LW: 11) - The Steelers are managing to win games despite missing Ben Roethlisberger. Big Ben isn't ruling out a return this week so maybe he's close to getting back on the field.
10) Minnesota Vikings (LW: 12) - It wasn't pretty but the Vikings managed to eke out a victory at home.
11) Buffalo Bills (LW: 10) - There are worse losses than losing to a pretty good Bengals team with your backup quarterback starting. The Bills need Tyrod Taylor to get healthy.
12) Philadelphia Eagles (LW: 17) - It sure wasn't pretty, but the Eagles picked up a much-needed win over their division rivals to take control of the division. It's amazing to think the Eagles lead the NFC East despite playing poorly this season. Philadelphia's defense is legit, but the offense is still struggling. Sam Bradford looks really bad and the team's ceiling is limited if he continues to struggle. For now, the Eagles have the 10th best point differential in the NFL.
13) New York Giants (LW: 13) - The Giants had only turned the ball over three times in five games before turning the ball over three times on Monday night.
14) San Diego Chargers (LW: 15) - Philip Rivers almost managed to bring the Bolts back into the game very late but he came up short in Green Bay.
15) Indianapolis Colts (LW: 14) - The Colts ran the dumbest play of all time and it didn't work. What a surprise!
17) Seattle Seahawks (LW: 7) - If the officials didn't blow the "illegal batting" penalty on Seattle a few weeks ago, the Seahawks could easily be 1-5 right now. Just not a good team.
18) Oakland Raiders (LW: 18) - Bye week. The Raiders have the Chargers up next.
19) Cleveland Browns (LW: 20) - You have to give the Browns credit for taking the Broncos to overtime like they did, but they just couldn't get it done.
20) New Orleans Saints (LW: 25) - Ah, the advantages of playing in the Superdome. The Saints earned an impressive win over the previously undefeated Falcons to keep their season somewhat alive.
22) Dallas Cowboys (LW: 23) - This was a much-needed bye week for the Cowboys. Dallas is 2-3 after starting the season 2-0. It looks like Matt Cassel will be taking over for Brandon Weeden at starting quarterback.
24) Miami Dolphins (LW: 27) - The Dan Campbell era is off to a good start. The Dolphins showed more signs of life recently than they had with Joe Philbin at the helm. Now let's see them beat a good team.
25) Baltimore Ravens (LW: 21) - This just isn't the Ravens' year. The tough part for them is they've been losing close games, which shows they're not completely as awful as they might seem.
26) Kansas City Chiefs (LW: 22) - Andy Reid's Chiefs have lost five in a row after defeating Houston in the season opener.
27) San Francisco 49ers (LW: 31) - San Francisco still has the second worst point differential in the NFL despite picking up their second win of the season.
28) Chicago Bears (LW: 24) - After winning two straight games, the Bears lost to the NFL's worst team.
29) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 29) - No movement. The Bucs had a bye week.
30) Tennessee Titans (LW: 28) - Not only did the Titans get their butts kicked by a previously bad Dolphins team, but they also saw their quarterback suffer a sprained MCL. Not good.
31) Detroit Lions (LW: 32) - The Lions are on the board! Detroit doesn't have to worry about going 0-16 again. This year, at least.
32) Jacksonville Jaguars (LW: 30) - The Jags own the NFL's worst point differential at -63. Losing to Brian Hoyer at home isn't a good look.