The start of the Philadelphia Eagles season is just a few days away, but there's still time to get your copy of the 2014 Eagles Almanac before Sunday arrives. That's right - the pre-order period is over and you can now purchase and download your PDF copy right away.
The Eagles Almanac 2014 includes detailed analysis, essays, scouting, statistics, and more from your favorite writers and bloggers (including myself).
WIN A FREE COPY OF THE EAGLES ALMANAC
Good news: Bleeding Green Nation is now running a contest where multiple winners will be picked to win a FREE copy of the 2014 Eagles Almanac. Entering for a chance to win is simple and easy.
There are two different ways to win. You don't have to use both methods, but you have to pick at least one. Double your chances to win by using both.
Follow me on Twitter (@BrandonGowton) AND retweet the following tweet:
Not on Twitter? Click here to sign up for an account - it's simple.
LIKE and SHARE the following status from the Bleeding Green Nation Facebook page.
It's that easy. We will pick a few prize winners at random once we've received enough entries. Good luck!
How to Buy the 2014 Eagles Almanac
You can enjoy the Eagles Almanac 2014 in PDF download form (perfect for computer and tablet reading) and physical book form (perfect for tossing into a bag or placing on your shelf). Here are the 2 options:
- If you just want the PDF, that's $10. We'll email an ebook download link to the address associated with your PayPal account immediately.
- If you're a fan of the tactile, grab our paperback version for $25, plus shipping, from Amazon's Createspace.
This year's edition features contributions from the following (including myself):
- Sheil Kapadia: Philly Mag - Birds 24/7
- Tim McManus: Philly Mag - Birds 24/7, 97.5 The Fanatic
- Jimmy Kempski: Philly.com
- Mike Tanier: Sports on Earth, Football Outsiders
- Tommy Lawlor: PhiladelphiaEagles.com, Iggles Blitz, Scouts Notebook
- Brandon Lee Gowton: Bleeding Green Nation
- Dan McQuade: Philly Mag
- Derek Sarley: Philly.com, Iggles Blog
- Brent Cohen: Eagles Rewind
- Ryan Sasaki: Chip Wagon
- Brian Solomon: McNabb or Kolb, Forbes
- Sam Lynch: Iggles Blog
- Gabe Bevilacqua: Iggles Blog
- Justin Stranzl: Oregon insider
- Jason Harris: Eagles fan, journalist
- Play breakdowns of Chip Kelly's dynamic offense in action
- How the Eagles are leading the NFL's no-huddle speed revolution
- What to learn from DeSean's shocking departure
- Billy Davis' 3-4: the definitive defensive breakdown
- Quarterback of the future? Projecting Nick Foles' ceiling
- Scouting reports on every draft pick and undrafted pickup
- NFC East rival previews: from 27 INTs to RGKnee
- Why Chip has orchestrated an Oregon reunion in Philly
- How LeSean McCoy can build on his record-setting season
- Your guide to the important art of Eagles jersey-buying
- Critical reflections on two decades of Jeff Lurie
- Statistical graphs covering every aspect of the 2013 race to the playoffs