Now that Week 4 of the 2014 NFL season is over, it's time to see where all 32 teams rank. For reference purposes, here is a link to last week's NFL Power Rankings.
Let's dive right in to the rankings.
BLG's WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS
1) Seattle Seahawks (Last Week: 1) - Bye week. Seattle is set to take on a reeling Washington team in Week 5.
3) Cincinnati Bengals (LW: 3) - Bye week. The rested Bengals will travel to New England this week.
5) Arizona Cardinals (LW: 6) - Bye week. Arizona moves up due to the Philadelphia and New England losses. The Cardinals will travel to Denver this week.
6) Indianapolis Colts (LW: 9) - The Colts have rebounded nicely from an 0-2 start. Facing Jacksonville and Tennessee in back-to-back weeks is a good way to get back on track.
8) Baltimore Ravens (LW: 13) - A Steve Smith revenge game boosts the Ravens into the top 10.
9) Philadelphia Eagles (LW: 4) - For as terrible as Philadelphia's offense in their loss to San Francisco, they were only two yards away from potentially winning the game. A close loss on the road to the 49ers is hardly the end of the world, but this Eagles team clearly has some issues to work out.
10) San Francisco 49ers (LW: 15) - The 49ers were desperate not to fall to 1-3. San Francisco shut down Philadelphia's offense and held on for their first victory at the Field of Jeans.
11) Dallas Cowboys (LW: 18) - How 'bout them Cowboys? Total shellacking of the Saints. Dallas is on a three-game winning streak. DeMarco Murray already has 534 rushing yards through just four games.
13) Chicago Bears (LW: 8) - That Bears defense is not looking so hot.
14) Houston Texans (LW: 20) - J.J. Watt is a monster. The Texans are off to a 3-1 start after being the worst team in football last season.
16) Kansas City Chiefs (LW: 25) - KC is back to .500 after totally sticking it to the Patriots on Monday Night Football. Allow me to rain all over the parade and say I still don't think this KC team is anything better than third place in the AFC West.
17) New York Giants (LW: 26) - Big bump for the Giants after demolishing the Washington football team on Thursday Night Football. New York's offense is back on track after a rough start to the season.
18) Carolina Panthers (LW: 14) - Never really believed in this Panthers team. Carolina owns the league's sixth worst point differential.
19) Miami Dolphins (LW: 22) - The Dolphins took care of business in London against a lowly Raiders team.
20) New England Patriots (LW: 5) - HUGE drop for the Pats. Tom Brady just does not look good. The Patriots just don't look like the Patriots anymore. Are they finally done?
21) Buffalo Bills (LW: 19) - The Bills lost a close one on the road to the Texans. Now the team is benching second-year quarterback E.J. Manuel for wily veteran Kyle Orton. Interesting.
22) Pittsburgh Steelers (LW: 17) - What a way to blow it. Pittsburgh had that game won. Instead, a shanked punt and bad defense let the Buccaneers steal a victory.
23) Minnesota Vikings (LW: 28) - Nice home win over a bad road team. The Teddy Bridgewater is underway in Minny: the rookie quarterback posted a stat line of 19/30, 317 yards, 10.6 average, and a 98.9 passer rating.
24) St. Louis Rams (LW: 23) - Bye week. They travel to Philadelphia next.
25) New Orleans Saints (LW: 11) - The Saints have just not looked like a very good team this year. That New Orleans defense is especially bad.
26) New York Jets (LW: 21) - The Jets lost and Geno Smith cursed out some New York fans. The end of the Rex Ryan era is drawing closer.
27) Cleveland Browns (LW: 27) - Bye week. Browns fans were able to enjoy watching the Steelers blow a game.
28) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 31) - The Buccaneers were able to capitalize on a blown effort from Pittsburgh. More importantly, however, the Buccaneers likely knocked out a lot of suicide league participants who had taken the Steelers.
29) Washington Redskins (LW: 24) - Washington imploded on Thursday Night Football against the Giants. Kirk Cousins was especially awful with 4 interceptions thrown and 1 fumble lost. In six career starts, Cousins has now thrown 11 interceptions to only 7 touchdowns.
30) Tennessee Titans (LW: 29) - The Titans have been awful ever since beating KC in Week 1.
31) Oakland Raiders (LW: 30) - To no surprise, Dennis Allen is the first head coach casualty of the 2014 NFL season.
32) Jacksonville Jaguars (LW: 32) - Ever since the Jaguars scored 17 first half points against the Eagles in Week 1, they have been outscored by a total of 41 to 152. That's really, really bad.