Now that Week 2 of the 2014 NFL preseason is essentially over, the NFL regular season is just a few weeks away. It'll be here before we know it. This also means that time is running out for you to assemble your fantasy football leagues if you haven't already started drafting yet.
No need to stress, however, because our friends over at Philly Phaithful are renting out fantasy draft parties at their wonderful showroom located on 4th and Brown in the Northern Liberties section of Philadelphia. It's a nice showroom; I was down there for an NFL draft review party in May and had a great time.
Looking for the perfect place to host your Fantasy draft this season? Look no further! The Philly Phaithful Showroom is available to rent and offers many terrific amenities for a low price of only $10/person.
- Free beer. Yep, you heard that right. Enjoy free beer from our rotating selection of brews on tap.
- Free Wi-Fi. Bring your laptop, iPhone/Android, or tablet and execute your draft strategy to perfection without internet issues.
- 16-ft HD projection screen. No explanation needed, just sit and enjoy the beauty of the big screen in crystal clear HD.
- Draft board provided, along with plenty of Fantasy magazines to give you an inside scoop on all the relevant player news.
- T-shirt specials. All Philly Phaithful tees are available at a 20% discount during drafts.
- Wireless Sonos sound system allows you to play music of your choice during your event or adjust the TV accordingly.
- BYOB options for both food and drink at no extra charge.
To rent the Philly Phaithful Showroom for your draft, just select the desired date from the drop down menu. Draft times are flexible and can be finalized with the Philly Phaithful team upon selection of your draft date.
No offense to your buddy's basement, but draft in style this season!
Any questions? Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a ring at 1-888-4PHAITH.
Side note: Would anyone be interested in doing a BGN fantasy football league draft party?