Let’s talk some Fantasy Football! We are proud to welcome in a new show to the BGN Radio family: ‘This Week In Fantasy’.
We also welcome in from FFToolbox.com, Mr. Tony Casale as he joins John Barchard & James Seltzer to break down all of your fantasy quandaries. Each week leading up to the NFL Football season we will go over different philosophies of drafting, go through different scenarios, and break down exactly where you should be grabbing certain players. Once the season begins we will focus heavily on who to sit, who to start, who to grab off of the wavier wire and who can at least get you at least 10 points for the week.
We really want everyone that plays Fantasy Football to get involved! Use the thread for all your fantasy questions & comments, use the hotline (1-267-245-6066) and we will put you on the air, but most importantly… bring some snacks.
<iframe width="100%" height="166" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/160094724&color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false"></iframe>
Download: Click here to download.
In this episode Tony and John cover:
- Why going WR/WR late in the 1st round isn’t as sexy as you think.
- The Best TEs on the board are Dennis Pitta, Greg Olsen, Kyle Rudolph. Who should you go with?
- Drafting Jimmy Graham and how aggressive should be drafting TEs this year?
- Is the Knowshown Morano ADP drop a good thing or a bad thing?
- How much of an impact do coaching changes/team changes impact a fantasy players value?
- And more!