Great news, everyone. I'm very excited to announce that the Eagles Almanac 2014 is now available for pre-order. This is the third annual edition of the Eagles Almanac and I can assure it's worth every penny. Don't just take my word for it, check out these testimonials. Also consider that over $6,700 was provided to make last year's edition possible.
The Eagles Almanac 2014 includes detailed analysis, essays, scouting, statistics, and more from your favorite writers and bloggers (including myself).
How to Pre-Order Now Buy the 2014 Eagles Almanac
You can enjoy the Eagles Almanac 2014 in PDF download form (perfect for computer and tablet reading) and physical book form (perfect for tossing into a bag or placing on your shelf). Here are the 3 options:
- If you just want the PDF, that's $10. We'll email the ebook to the address associated with your PayPal account as soon as it's ready.
- If you're a fan of the tactile, grab our paperback version for $25, including shipping anywhere in the US. As a bonus, you'll also get the PDF emailed to you as soon as it's ready.
- PRE-ORDER SPECIAL: You write your own paragraph prediction for the Eagles' 2014 season and we'll print it in the book! That's at $40, which also includes 2 copies of the paperback (perfect for a gift), plus the PDF.
PDF: $10Paperback: $25PRE-ORDER SPECIAL: $40
- ***We haven't forgotten you, international Eagles fans! Of course, the PDF version can be emailed halfway around the world no problem. We'll also ship you the paperback for $30, or the preorder special for $45.
This year's edition features contributions from the following (including myself):
- Sheil Kapadia: Philly Mag - Birds 24/7
- Tim McManus: Philly Mag - Birds 24/7, 97.5 The Fanatic
- Jimmy Kempski: Philly.com
- Mike Tanier: Sports on Earth, Football Outsiders
- Tommy Lawlor: PhiladelphiaEagles.com, Iggles Blitz, Scouts Notebook
- Brandon Lee Gowton: Bleeding Green Nation
- Dan McQuade: Philly Mag
- Derek Sarley: Philly.com, Iggles Blog
- Brent Cohen: Eagles Rewind
- Ryan Sasaki: Chip Wagon
- Brian Solomon: McNabb or Kolb, Forbes
- Sam Lynch: Iggles Blog
- Gabe Bevilacqua: Iggles Blog
- Justin Stranzl: Oregon insider
- Jason Harris: Eagles fan, journalist
- Play breakdowns of Chip Kelly's dynamic offense in action
- How the Eagles are leading the NFL's no-huddle speed revolution
- What to learn from DeSean's shocking departure
- Billy Davis' 3-4: the definitive defensive breakdown
- Quarterback of the future? Projecting Nick Foles' ceiling
- Scouting reports on every draft pick and undrafted pickup
- NFC East rival previews: from 27 INTs to RGKnee
- Why Chip has orchestrated an Oregon reunion in Philly
- How LeSean McCoy can build on his record-setting season
- Your guide to the important art of Eagles jersey-buying
- Critical reflections on two decades of Jeff Lurie
- Statistical graphs covering every aspect of the 2013 race to the playoffs
Check out www.EaglesAlmanac.com for more information. Don't forget to follow @EaglesAlmanac on Twitter and like the page on Facebook.