With Super Bowl XLVIII kickoff only about 3 hours away, and with some time to kill, I thought it'd be fun to get an idea of what everyone's doing for the big game. I personally don't have any major plans except for watching and relaxing at home. Hopefully you're having a lot more fun.
The best part about Super Bowl Sunday other than the game is food, obviously. What are you eating? Liz shared an awesome recipe for drunken chocolate strawberries a few days ago. You can see a big list of Super Bowl recipes here.
Of course, you're more than welcome to join in the Super Bowl game thread here at BGN. I'll be there. We'd love to have you.
So, what do you have going on?
- Super Bowl 2014, Broncos vs. Seahawks: Game Time, TV Channel, Online Streaming, Halftime Show, and More
- Jets, Buccaneers Expected to Have Interest in Michael Vick, Per Report
- The Linc - Super Bowl Sunday 2014
- Super Bowl Odds: Seahawks vs. Broncos Pick Against the Spread
- Chip Kelly Finishes 4th in AP Coach of the Year Voting
- Super Bowl 2014 Prop Bets Complete List