Now that Week 14 of the 2014 NFL season is over, it's time to see where all 32 teams rank. For reference purposes, here is a link to last week's NFL Power Rankings.
The Philadelphia Eagles lost to a top opponent in the NFC.
Let's dive right in to the rankings.
BLG's WEEK 15 POWER RANKINGS
1) Green Bay Packers (Last Week: 1) - The Packers may have looked beatable at Lambeau on Monday night, but they still won. I'm really not sure how anyone is going to be Aaron Rodgers in Green Bay.
2) New England Patriots (LW: 2) - Bill Belichick is 52-9 all-time in December. Crazy good. Nice rebound win on the road after a tough loss in Green Bay.
3) Denver Broncos (LW: 3) - Took care of the Bills with relative ease. But was up with those rreferees fist-bumping each other after a Broncos touchdown? Probably nothing. Right?
4) Seattle Seahawks (LW: 5) - Seattle's defense has held their opponents to a combined 20 points in their last three games. Their last two games were on the road. The Seahawks' defense is playing the best it has all season. The defending Super Bowl champions look like they have a legitimate chance to repeat.
5) Indianapolis Colts (LW: 6) - Squeaked out a close win in Cleveland but got the job done. Indianapolis has taken advantage of a recent soft schedule.
6) Philadelphia Eagles (LW: 4) - The Eagles had a chance to prove their worth against a top NFC contender. They came short. Philly was thoroughly outplayed by Seattle. The Eagles' are going to continue to fail to beat good teams if lackluster quarterback play remains a constant.
7) Arizona Cardinals (LW: 9) - The Cardinals aren't quite dead yet. They're actually still the No. 1 seed in the NFC after beating the Chiefs at home. Still, Arizona is only averaging 12.7 points scored in their last three games.
8) Detroit Lions (LW: 7) - Detroit's schedule isn't too challenging save for their season finale in Green Bay. The Lions will easily make the playoffs if they continue to take care of lesser teams.
9) Dallas Cowboys (LW: 8) - Dallas rebounded in Week 14 after being dominated by Philadelphia in Week 13. The Cowboys relied heavily on DeMarco Murray (surprise). After the game Tony Romo revealed he has been dealing with a broken rib along with his back injury. He also noted he didn't receive a pain-killer shot prior to the Eagles-Cowboys game due to the short week.
10) Baltimore Ravens (LW: 14) - The Ravens are arguably the best team in the AFC North. They even own the NFL's third best point differential. But if the season ended today, they wouldn't even make the playoffs.
11) Pittsburgh Steelers (LW: 19) - This team is very inconsistent. They seem to really play to their level of competition. Pittsburgh picked up a very important win in Cincy. Le'Veon Bell is really good.
12) Cincinnati Bengals (LW: 10) - Cincy is very vulnerable against the run.
13) Miami Dolphins (LW: 11) - Miami is inconsistent. Their last six games: W-L-W-L-W-L.
14) San Diego Chargers (LW: 13) - Not much else to say other than the Patriots are just too good.
15) St. Louis Rams (LW: 17) - The Rams may be under .500 but they've pitched a shutout in back-to-back weeks. That's impressive. Even more impressive was Jeff Fisher sending out all the players the Rams acquired in the Robert Griffin III trade out to the pre-game coin toss on Sunday. That's some next level trolling.
16) San Francisco 49ers (LW: 12) - San Francisco's playoff hopes were effectively killed off by the Raiders. Jim Harbaugh seems bound to be gone. Meanwhile, fans are burning Colin Kaepernick jerseys.
17) Kansas City Chiefs (LW: 15) - Andy Reid's Chiefs have followed up five straight wins with three straight losses. They have to do a better job.
18) Buffalo Bills (LW: 16) - Anyone surprised Kyle Orton couldn't out-duel Peyton Manning?
19) Houston Texans (LW: 20) - Ryan Fitzpatrick hasn't played terrible since returning from being benched.
20) Minnesota Vikings (LW: 23) - The Vikes are 4-2 in their last six games, which is a random end point that I picked to give you a positive spin on why I moved this team up after winning a close game over the lowly Jets. Teddy Bridgewater is showing promise.
21) Atlanta Falcons (LW: 21) - Real good effort from the Falcons to hang with the Packers in Green Bay. Julio Jones is really something else. The Dirty Birds still hold the division lead in the pitiful NFC South.
22) Cleveland Browns (LW: 22) - Johnny Football time is nigh. Brian Hoyer has been rightfully benched.
23) New Orleans Saints (LW: 18) - Defensive coordinator Rob Ryan is so getting fired. He is really bad at his job. Outside of 2013, he's never been good, really. Ryan isn't New Orleans' only problem, but he is definitely not part of the solution.
24) Carolina Panthers (LW: 26) - Carolina finally broke their winless streak. The Panthers are somehow still alive in the wretched NFC South.
25) Chicago Bears (LW: 24) - That Bears defense is sooooooooooooooooooooo bad. It's terrible. It's really something how this team has folded after showing some promise in 2013. Marc Trestman gets a lot of the blame here but I'm not sure Chicago GM Phil Emery is holding up his end of the bargain with Chris Conte has to be relied on as a starter.
26) New York Giants (LW: 30) - The G-Men finally won a game after losing seven in a row. It just so happened to be against the worst team in the NFL. Maybe New York doesn't need to fire Tom Coughlin or get rid of Eli Manning after all!
27) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 25) - The Bucs hadn't lost by more than 10 points since early October but that changed in their loss to Detroit.
28) New York Jets (LW: 29) - Geno Smith with the most depressing quote ever? "It's almost exciting to think about all the room for improvement that we have." I saw some stat about how Smith has thrown a ridiculous amount of pick-sixes in just two years as a Jet but I can't find it now. So just estimate the number around 50 or something.
29) Oakland Raiders (LW: 32) - The Raiiiiiiiiiders have two wins in their last three games! They're red hot!
30) Jacksonville Jaguars (LW: 28) - This team is still pretty horrible.
31) Washington Redskins (LW: 28) - Complete dumpster fire. Jay Gruden could easily be one-and-done in Washington.
32) Tennessee Titans (LW: 31) - This team is so boring that I write the same line about them every week because I can't figure out anything else to say. At least now Tennessee garners the attention of being the worst.