The new year is looking bright for several former Eagles after a handful of Philadelphia alumni found new jobs this week. On Wednesday, several one-time Eagles signed new contracts with new teams. As always, BGN has you covered with all of the latest former Eagles news.
- Wide receiver Arrelious Benn signed a two-year deal with the Jacksonville Jaguars, according to Yahoo! Sports' Rand Getlin. Benn was released earlier this year by the Eagles and while he received several workouts, he was out of the league for the rest of the season.
- Former Eagles running back Dion Lewis signed a futures contract with the New England Patriots, according to ESPN's Adam Caplan. Lewis spent a week with the Colts this season after being released by the Browns during final cuts.
- Safety Kenny Phillips signed a futures contract with the Saints, according to Caplan. Phillips was on the Eagles offseason roster in 2013 but injuries got in the way of earning a roster spot.
- Cornerback Roc Carmichael signed a futures contract with the Cardinals on Monday, according to Caplan. Carmichael was let go during final cuts and re-signed later in the season. He was a healthy scratch for three games before being waived.
- Former Eagles cornerback Curtis Marsh signed with the Broncos this week on a futures deal. He was let go by the Eagles during final cuts and was out of the league this season.