Now that Week 16 of the 2014 NFL season is over, it's time to see where all 32 teams rank. For reference purposes, here is a link to last week's NFL Power Rankings.
Let's dive right in to the rankings.
BLG's WEEK 17 POWER RANKINGS
1) New England Patriots (Last Week: 1) - The road to the Super Bowl in the AFC goes through New England. That's going to be a really tough road. The Patriots are nearly unbeatable at home.
2) Seattle Seahawks (LW: 4) - The road through to the Super Bowl in the NFC might go through Seattle. The reigning Super Bowl champs look really good once again. A repeat performance really isn't out of the question.
4) Denver Broncos (LW: 2) - Four interceptions for Peyton Manning in one game. He must have confused himself with his little brother.
5) Detroit Lions (LW: 7) - The Lions love winning close games. We'll see how that holds up in the playoffs.
6) Dallas Cowboys (LW: 8) - Dallas completely shut down a Colts team that didn't have much to play for. The Cowboys picked up the NFC East crown in the process.
7) Indianapolis Colts (LW: 5) - Big road loss to the Cowboys but it's not like they had a lot to play for. Indy wrapped up the AFC South last week.
8) Cincinnati Bengals (LW: 12) - Big win for the Bengals in Cincy. The Stripes are still alive for a first round bye.
9) Pittsburgh Steelers (LW: 11) - I still don't really buy this Pittsburgh team, but here they are. The Steelers have faced the easiest schedule in the NFL this season based on strength of schedule.
10) Arizona Cardinals (LW: 6) - It's hard to imagine that this Cardinals team will last for long. They're down to their third string quarterbacks and they just can't score. They'll also be forced to play on the road in the wild card round.
11) Philadelphia Eagles (LW: 9) - Choke. What happened to being 9-3 and entering Week 14 with a 92.5% chance to make the playoffs? Three straight losses have eliminated Philly from the playoffs.
12) Baltimore Ravens (LW: 10) - The Ravens might not make the playoffs after losing in Houston. It's a little weird because Baltimore owns the league's fourth best point differential.
13) Miami Dolphins (LW: 15) - Miami is out of the playoffs. Stephen Ross said that head coach Joe Philbin will be back for the 2015 season.
14) San Diego Chargers (LW: 16) - The Chargers would be the sixth seed in the AFC if the season ended today. Philip Rivers is playing through a bulging disc injury.
15) Buffalo Bills (LW: 13) - Buffalo hasn't won in Oakland since 1966. That seems pretty weird.
16) Kansas City Chiefs (LW: 14) - Andy Reid couldn't win in Pittsburgh and now the Chiefs will need a lot of help to make the playoffs.
17) Houston Texans (LW: 19) - Houston surprised with a quality win over the Ravens at home. J.J. Watt is easily in the MVP running. The Texans still have a shot at a playoff berth.
18) St. Louis Rams (LW: 17) - St. Louis really needs a quarterback.
19) San Francisco 49ers (LW: 18) - Everyone thought San Francisco was going to collapse this season, and they did. Where will Jim Harbaugh land? Who will SF hire?
20) Atlanta Falcons (LW 22) - The Falcons are the favorites to win the wretched NFC South.
21) Minnesota Vikings (LW: 20) - Looks like Teddy Bridgewater is a quarterback worth building around for Minnesota. That's a positive to take out of a lost season for Minny.
22) Carolina Panthers (LW: 23) - The Panthers are amazingly still alive and have a chance to win the NFC South if they can beat the Falcons.
23) New Orleans Saints (LW: 21) - It's a shame for Drew Brees that he can't control what happens on the defensive side of the ball. Rob Ryan's unit is just awful.
24) New York Giants (LW: 25) - Decent victory for the G-Men by beating the Rams in St. Louis. Odell Beckham Jr. is just ridiculous.
25) Cleveland Browns (LW: 24) - Johnny Football is out for the year. Well, that was short lived.
26) Chicago Bears (LW: 26) - Jimmy Clausen wasn't as awful as he could have been, but now he's done for the year and it's back to Jay Cutler with one game remaining. It could be his last in Chi-town.
27) Oakland Raiders (LW: 29) - It looked like the Raiders weren't even going to win a single game this year. Now they have three victories. Derek Carr has impressed.
28) New York Jets (LW: 28) - Losing to the Patriots at home by only one point isn't too bad for the Jets.
30) Jacksonville Jaguars (LW: 30) - Beating the Titans at home is easy, even for the Jags.
31) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 27) - The Buccaneers can clinch the No. 1 overall pick in the 2015 NFL Draft by losing to the Saints on Sunday.
32) Tennessee Titans (LW: 32) - The Titans are easily the worst team in the NFL and they might not even get the best pick in the draft. Such a boring and bad team.