The Philadelphia Eagles and Dallas Cowboys are tied at 9-4 with the NFC East race coming down to the two squads. The Eagles roasted the Cowboys on Thanksgiving, 33-10, and will look to repeat that result on Sunday night. The Cowboys are coming off of 10 days rest and are undefeated on the road this season (6-0).
Follow @BrandonGowton Follow @mike_e_kaye
The Eagles will look to rebound after their first home loss of the season against the Seattle Seahawks in Week 14. The Birds had won 10 straight regular season games prior to that defeat. Philadelphia's regular season home finale means a lot, as the Cowboys are the primary competition standing in the way of hosting a home game in the 2015 NFL playoffs. It's a big matchup.
Date: Sunday, December 14, 2014
Time: 8:30 ET
Announcers: Cris Collinsworth, Al Michaels, and Michele Tafoya
Location: Lincoln Financial Field, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
NFL Network replay: Monday, December 15, 2014 at 2:30 PM EST
Streaming on NBCSports.com's Live Extra for free
NFL Game Pass offers live online broadcasts to users outside the USA.
Sirius 92 (Internet 823)
Local radio: 94 WIP
Per OddShark, the Eagles are the favorites. Here's our advice.
Dallas Cowboys +3.5 (-120)
Philadelphia Eagles -3.5 (EVEN)
Over/under: 55 points
These two NFC East rivals have met 111 times, including the playoffs. The Cowboys lead the series with a 61-50 record, as well as their playoff match-ups, 3-1. The Eagles won the last meeting between the two teams on Thanksgiving, 33-10.
Bleeding Green Nation's complete coverage of the game can be found here.
5 Questions with Blogging the Boys | 5 Questions with Bleeding Green Nation
More: Cowboys vs Eagles coverage
Check out Blogging the Boys for the Dallas perspective on Sunday's game.
Is Tony Romo Really Healthy?
When he last played the Eagles, Tony Romo had only 3 days of rest. Now he has 10. Will it even matter?
NFL Injury Report
OUT: QB Nick Foles (collarbone)
PROBABLE: LB Emmanuel Acho (groin), DE Brandon Bair (elbow), TE Trey Burton (hamstring), DE Cedric Thornton (groin), K Cody Parkey (groin), RB Chris Polk (ankle), WR Josh Huff (hip)
Cowboys injury report
OUT: OLB Dekoda Watson (hamstring)
DOUBTFUL: DT Josh Brent (calf)
PROBABLE: SS Jeff Heath (thumb), DE DeMarcus Lawrence (chest), MLB Rolando McClain (knee), DE George Selvie (hamstring), DB Tyler Patmon (knee/ankle), DE Jeremy Mincey (personal), QB Tony Romo (back)
- Quarterback Mark Sanchez is 2-0 against the Cowboys in his career.
- Jeremy Maclin needs one more touchdown to set new career highs in all major categories.
- If Sanchez throws for more than 300 yards against Dallas, he will set a new career high for hitting that benchmark in a season.
- With Connor Barwin's next multiple sack game, he will become only the third Eagle in history to have five or more multiple sack games in a season. Jason Babin and Reggie White are the others.
- Darren Sproles needs one more punt return for a touchdown to set the new team record for a season.
- LeSean McCoy (43) needs two more rushing touchdowns to tie Wilbert Montgomery (45) for second all-time on the Eagles career list.
NFL Week 15 Writer's Predictions
NFL Schedule 2014
Eagles 2014 Schedule | Cowboys 2014 Schedule
Former Eagles on the Other Sideline
G/T Donald Hawkins (2014 off-season roster, signed as undrafted free agent)
(*) Offseason/Practice Squad