Now that Week 9 of the 2014 NFL season is over, it's time to see where all 32 teams rank. For reference purposes, here is a link to last week's NFL Power Rankings.
Let's dive right in to the rankings.
BLG's WEEK 10 POWER RANKINGS
1) Arizona Cardinals (Last Week: 2) - The new No. 1. A season after finishing third in the division, Arizona clearly looks like the best team in the NFC West.
2) New England Patriots (LW: 3) - That blowout loss to KC on Monday Night Football seems like forever ago. The Patriots looked like they were done but now they're back. That'll teach Las Vegas for listing New England as 3.5 home underdogs.
3) Denver Broncos (LW: 1) - Peyton Manning was out-dueled by Tom Brady.
4) Philadelphia Eagles (LW: 5) - The Eagles have the best point differential in the NFC but also the worst turnover differential in the NFL. How is that even possible? Philadelphia needs to find a way to stop being so careless with the ball. It's up to Mark Sanchez to lead the Eagles down the stretch now that Nick Foles is out for at least six weeks.
5) Dallas Cowboys (LW: 4) - Two straight losses in a row for Dallas. Last week I wondered aloud if their Week 8 loss was just the beginning of more struggles to come. Getting quarterback Tony Romo back this week should help, however.
6) Indianapolis Colts (LW: 7) - Andrew Luck and the Colts bounced back in a big way after really struggling in Pittsburgh last week.
7) Detroit Lions (LW: 8) - Bye week. The Lions will be getting a number of players back from injury including Calvin Johnson.
8) Pittsburgh Steelers (LW: 16) - Whoa, where did this come from? 12 touchdowns from Ben Roethlisberger in the past two weeks? I haven't been very high on the Steelers this season but they look very impressive recently.
9) Seattle Seahawks (LW: 9) - The Seahawks are winning, but it hasn't been pretty. Seattle was almost in danger of losing to the winless Oakland Raiders... while at home.
10) Green Bay Packers (LW: 10) - Bye week. The Pack get two straight home games coming off their vacation.
11) Kansas City Chiefs (LW: 12) - Early in the season I thought the Chiefs were the third best team in the AFC West at best. I still don't think they can get past Denver but kudos to them for being 5-1 in their last six games.
12) Cincinnati Bengals (LW: 15) - Bengals beating the Jaguars at home was an easy call.
13) Buffalo Bills (LW: 14) - Bye week. Buffalo is an above average team but I don't see them making the playoffs.
14) Miami Dolphins (LW: 17) - Eye-opening 37-0 shutout win over the Chargers. Miami's offense doesn't look too bad, huh?
15) San Diego Chargers (LW: 6) - It looked like the Super Chargers were the best team in football before losing three straight games. Now they're all the way down to the middle of the pack.
17) Cleveland Browns (LW: 18) - Close win over the lowly Buccaneers.
18) San Francisco 49ers (LW: 13) - The 49ers lost in hilarious fashion due to a fumbled QB sneak near the goal-line. That's rough, and it's the second straight loss in a row for San Francisco.
19) New Orleans Saints (LW: 20) - The Saints looked like they were toast at 2-4, but due to the NFC South being terrible now they're back in first place of the division.
20) Minnesota Vikings (LW: 25) - This Vikings team has shown a lot of fight despite missing Adrian Peterson. Teddy Bridgewater has been relatively impressive.
21) Houston Texans (LW: 19) - Houston isn't going anywhere fast with Ryan Fitzpatrick as the starting quarterback.
22) St. Louis Rams (LW: 26) - St. Louis isn't a good team but they've done a good job of playing spoiler this season. Kudos to those wily Rams.
23) Carolina Panthers (LW: 21) - The Panthers are bad. They own the league's seventh worst point differential.
24) Chicago Bears (LW: 24) - Bye week. Chicago could be staring 3-6 in the face with a round trip to Lambeau Field up next.
25) New York Giants (LW: 22) - Get ready to stick in a fork in the Giants. They're 3-5 with the following schedule: away at Seahawks, home versus 49ers, home versus Cowboys.
26) Washington Redskins (LW: 23) - RG3 is back for Washington but it probably doesn't matter. Any chance of a season revival was virtually killed off with a loss to the Vikings.
27) Atlanta Falcons (LW: 27) - Much-needed bye week. The Falcons are bad but they're 2-0 in the terrible NFC South so they're theoretically still alive.
28) Tennessee Titans (LW: 28) - Bye week. Tennessee could be looking at 2-7 with a road trip to Baltimore next on tap.
29) Jacksonville Jaguars (LW: 29) - Still have the worst point differential in the NFL.
30) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 31) - The Bucs have kept games close the past few weeks so I guess that's something but they're still losing.
31) Oakland Raiders (LW: 32) - The Raiders may be winless but I'm not sure they're the worst team in football. They "only" have the NFL's fourth worst point differential. Oakland played the Seahawks tough.
32) New York Jets (LW: 30) - The Jets' sole win this season came over the lowly Raiders, but this team has just been pathetic. It's pretty obvious New York needs to hit the reset button.