Now that Week 11 of the 2014 NFL season is over, it's time to see where all 32 teams rank. For reference purposes, here is a link to last week's NFL Power Rankings.
Let's dive right in to the rankings.
BLG's WEEK 12 POWER RANKINGS
1) Arizona Cardinals (Last Week: 1) - No Carson Palmer, no problem. Well, that's not completely true. Drew Stanton clearly isn't as good as Palmer, but he did do enough to get Arizona the win. The Cardinals own the best record in the NFL and they remain undefeated in conference games. To be determined how they will hold up with some tough division games looming on the schedule.
2) New England Patriots (LW: 2) - Tough road win for the Pats. I'm not exactly breaking news here, but Rob Gronkowski is just a stud. The New England tight end has scored 51 touchdowns in 49 career starts (60 games played). That's ridiculous.
3) Green Bay Packers (LW: 9) - Speaking of ridiculous players, let's talk about Aaron Rodgers. 28 touchdowns and just three interceptions this season. All three of those interceptions have hit the hands of his wide receivers, too. The guy is just playing unreal football and he's especially dominant when playing home at Lambeau Field. Rodgers is the best football player in the world.
4) Denver Broncos (LW: 3) - Denver losing at St. Louis and scoring only one touchdown is just a reminder that the NFL can be so unpredictable. Bad loss for the Broncos, but it's hard to see them collapsing much further.
5) Kansas City Chiefs (LW: 10) - Andy Reid's Chiefs have won five games in a row and own the league's fourth best point differential.
6) Philadelphia Eagles (LW: 4) - The Eagles had a big opportunity to prove they were elite with a win in Lambeau but they absolutely blew it. Philadelphia was crushed by the Packers in all phases of the game. There wasn't much for the Birds to gather from their loss. It's time for them to burn the tape and move on.
7) Detroit Lions (LW: 5) - Detroit's defense continues to be legitimate but there are real concerns about their offense despite the return of Calvin Johnson. The Lions lost on the road in Arizona in Week 11 and now travel to New England in Week 12. Their lead in the NFC North is slipping.
8) Dallas Cowboys (LW: 6) - The Cowboys enjoyed their bye week by watching all three of their NFC East rivals lose on Sunday. Despite this, however, Dallas still remains second in the NFC East.
9) Indianapolis Colts (LW: 7) - Andrew Luck was out-dueled by Tom Brady as Sunday Night Football continues to lack a competitive game.
10) Pittsburgh Steelers (LW: 11) - The Steelers scraped out a win over a lowly Titans teams and now head into their Week 12 bye.
11) San Francisco 49ers (LW: 12) - The 49ers took second place in the NFC West with a win over the Giants.
12) Seattle Seahawks (LW: 8) - The defending Super Bowl champions just haven't been as impressive this season. Seattle has only played one division game so their fate will soon be tested against the rivals.
13) Baltimore Ravens (LW: 14) - Bye week for the Ravens. Baltimore will need to find a way to catch up to Pittsburgh.
14) Miami Dolphins (LW: 16) - The Dolphins solidified their second-place position in the AFC East with a win. The Dolphins remain alive in the playoff hunt.
15) Cincinnati Bengals (LW: 18) - Kudos to the stripes for getting a road win in New Orleans. Even though the Saints aren't good, that's not always easy to do.
16) San Diego Chargers (LW: 17) - The Bolts only managed to score thirteen points against Oakland. Still, it was a much-needed win after going 0-3 in their three games before the bye.
17) Cleveland Browns (LW: 13) - The Browns fell to third in their division with a home loss to Houston. The good news for them is that Josh Gordon is returning.
18) Buffalo Bills (LW: 15) - The Bills are uninspiring with Kyle Orton at quarterback.
19) St. Louis Rams (LW: 22) - How about those Rams? St. Louis isn't a good team but they play other teams tough so they're fun to watch. Too bad for them that they're stuck in a tough NFC West division.
20) Houston Texans (LW: 21) - Houston ended up being the winners of the Tom Brady backup bowl. The team is .500 after Ryan Mallett earned his first NFL win. Cleveland just had no answer for J.J. Watt as a red zone tight end.
21) New Orleans Saints (LW: 19) - The Saints continue to be bad. New Orleans is typically a good home team and the Bengals typically aren't. The Saints actually fell out of first place in the division with this loss due to tiebreakers.
22) Atlanta Falcons (LW: 23) - I'm convinced the Falcons are going to win the NFC South at this point with a 6-10 record. They're already 4-0 in the division so why not make it a clean sweep? It's amazing how terrible that division is.
23) Chicago Bears (LW: 27) - The Bears bounced back with a relatively meaningless win over Minnesota.
24) Minnesota Vikings (LW: 20) - The Vikings may or may not be getting Adrian Peterson back soon, but it's probably too late to make a difference. Except for your fantasy team.
25) Carolina Panthers (LW: 24) - The Panthers haven't won a game since October 5th.
27) New York Jets (LW: 28) - Bye week. Jets aren't going anywhere fast.
28) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 30) - Rookie wide receiver Mike Evans caught seven receptions for 209 yards and two touchdowns in Tampa Bay's meaningless victory.
29) Tennessee Titans (LW: 29) - Played the Steelers tough on Monday Night Football but now have to travel to Philadelphia on short rest.
30) Washington Redskins (LW: 25) - Washington managed to score seven points against a Tampa Bay defense that was allowing 30.2 points per game, ranked 31st. Robert Griffin III is struggling, DeSean Jackson is throwing shade on his teammates via Instagram, and Washington is just a mess.
31) Jacksonville Jaguars (LW: 31) - Bye week. Might win one more game at most.
32) Oakland Raiders (LW: 32) - Still winless with just six games left to play. Can Oakland get on the board?