Now that Week 8 of the 2014 NFL season is over, it's time to see where all 32 teams rank. For reference purposes, here is a link to last week's NFL Power Rankings.
Let's dive right in to the rankings.
BLG's WEEK 9 POWER RANKINGS
1) Denver Broncos (Last Week: 1) - Still on top. The Broncos have looked unbeatable following their Week 4 loss in Seattle.
2) Arizona Cardinals (LW: 6) - The Cardinals are now winners of six games. Their only loss came against the best team in the NFL, and that was with a backup quarterback playing. Arizona takes care of the football and capitalizes on their opponents' mistakes.
3) New England Patriots (LW: 11) - I've been underrating the Patriots in previous weeks so it's time to do some over-correcting here. New England has won four straight games following that odd Monday Night Football blowout loss to Kansas City. The Patriots own the NFL's fourth best point differential at +61.
4) Dallas Cowboys (LW: 2) - So the Cowboys aren't unbeatable after all. The Dallas defense just couldn't handle Washington third string quarterback Colt McCoy, which really says a lot about that unit. Quarterback Tony Romo was also shaken up in the game. Just a blip in the radar or the beginning of more bad things to come for the Cowboys?
5) Philadelphia Eagles (LW: 4) - The Eagles had a chance to beat a good Arizona team but fell short due to three turnovers and two big defensive breakdowns. Two of the turnovers came in the red-zone.
6) San Diego Chargers (LW: 5) - Two straight losses in just five days for the Bolts. Both losses came against division opponents, which hurts even more.
7) Indianapolis Colts (LW: 3) - Well I didn't see this coming. Big road loss for the Colts. Just when that Indianapolis was looking good and coming off of a shutout performance they allow 51 points to Pittsburgh. Yikes.
8) Detroit Lions (LW: 8) - The banged-up Lions nearly lost before capitalizing on Atlanta's massive blunders at the end of the game.
9) Seattle Seahawks (LW: 10) - Seattle avoided losing three straight games and falling under .500 by grinding out an ugly win in Carolina.
10) Green Bay Packers (LW: 7) - The Packers were riding a four-game win streak before getting blown out in New Orleans. The Packers live and die by Aaron Rodgers.
11) Baltimore Ravens (LW: 9) - The Ravens lost a close one late on the road to a division opponent. Baltimore still own's the best point differential in the NFL.
12) Kansas City Chiefs (LW: 13) - Blowout win over St. Louis. The Chiefs are winners of four of their last five games.
13) San Francisco 49ers (LW: 12) - Bye week. Next up for San Fran is a home game against St. Louis.
14) Buffalo Bills (LW: 14) - Buffalo blew out the New York Jets with ease. The highlight of the game was where Sammy Watkins celebrated too early.
15) Cincinnati Bengals (LW: 15) - Don't bet against the Bengals at home. They haven't lost there since early December 2012.
16) Pittsburgh Steelers (LW: 20) - The Steelers haven't been very impressive despite their record but they finally earned a quality win. Ben Roethlisberger put up a record day as the Steelers scored 51 points.
17) Miami Dolphins (LW: 16) - The Dolphins got caught up in a log-jam in these rankings. Only beating the lowly Jaguars didn't help, either.
18) Cleveland Browns (LW: 19) - Home win over the worst team in the NFL.
20) New Orleans Saints (LW: 24) - New Orleans earned a much-needed win at home in what was their best performance of the season. The Saints are still alive in the terrible NFC South.
21) Carolina Panthers (LW: 17) - Somehow the Panthers are still first in the NFC South. Their point differential of -41 is the 8th lowest in the NFL.
22) New York Giants (LW: 22) - Bye week. Up next for the G-men is a home game against Indy.
23) Washington Redskins (LW: 26) - Much-needed win for Washington on the road in Dallas. Eagles fans are very thankful for this one.
24) Chicago Bears (LW: 18) - The Bears look really bad. Chicago is 1-4 in their last five games with the one win coming over Atlanta. Third most points allowed in the league.
25) Minnesota Vikings (LW: 28) - First round pick rookie Anthony Barr came up clutch with a forced fumble and recovery for a walk-off win in overtime on the road. Barr has been a bright spot for Minnesota.
26) St. Louis Rams (LW: 23) - The Rams followed up their upset win over Seattle at home with a blowout loss on the road in Kansas City.
27) Atlanta Falcons (LW: 25) - What an embarrassing loss for the Falcons. They were up 21-0 and blew it. Atlanta totally botched clock management on their final drive and ended up giving the game away. Mike Smith's head coaching job could be in jeopardy.
28) Tennessee Titans (LW: 27) - The Titans have a new quarterback but ended up with the same result: a loss. Zach Mettenberger showed some potential in his first NFL start but was far from impressive.
29) Jacksonville Jaguars (LW: 29) - Rookie quarterback Blake Bortles leads the NFL in interceptions with 12 thrown in just 208 attempts. He's thrown twice as many interceptions as he has touchdowns (6).
31) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 32) - The Buccaneers move up a spot for taking their most recent game to overtime. They would have moved up a little more if they didn't lose due to a walkoff fumble recovery for a touchdown.
32) Oakland Raiders (LW: 31) - Through eight weeks, the Raiders are still the NFL's only winless team. After looking at their schedule, 0-16 sure looks possible.