These are the snap counts from the Philadelphia Eagles 24-22 victory over the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday.
Observations: Chris Polk and Bryce Brown are seeing more even splits in relief of LeSean McCoy. Earlier in the season, Brown was consistently playing more than Polk. Both contributed well in limited time against the Cowboys. Brad Smith continues to jump in on offense on a few select plays each game. The Eagles used him on a reverse WR throw that Zach Ertz almost caught for a TD. James Casey played over 40% of the snaps for the second straight week for the first time all year.
Observations: There isn't too much to note here. Patrick Chung played 100% of the snaps as the starting safety since he was filling in for Earl Wolff.
Eagles players with the most ST snaps: James Casey, Chris Polk, Brad Smith, Brandon Boykin, Brandon Graham, Casey Matthews, Najee Goode, Patrick Chung, Bradley Fletcher, Kurt Coleman, Jake Knott, Roc Carmichael, Jon Dorenbos, Donnie Jones, Alex Henery.
Active, but did not play: Michael Vick, Damaris Johnson.
Inactives: Curtis Marsh, Matt Barkley, Matt Tobin, Dennis Kelly, Matthew Tucker, Colt Anderson, Earl Wolff.
- Week 17 Report Card: Bring on the Saints, Eagles are NFC East champions!
- The Linc - No One Wants To Play The Eagles
- #FlyEaglesFly: NFC East Champion Eagles React to NFL Playoff Clinching Win
- NFL Playoff Schedule 2014: Eagles to Face Saints in Philadelphia on Wild Card Weekend
- Eagles vs. Cowboys Final Score: Philadelphia Clinches NFC East Crown With Thrilling Win Over Dallas, 24-22
- Eagles RB LeSean McCoy wins the NFL rushing, all-purpose and yards from scrimmage titles