Now that Week 13 of the NFL is over, it's that time to see where all 32 teams rank. For reference purposes, here is a link to last week's NFL Power Rankings.
The Eagles jumped into the top 10 with their fourth straight win.
Let's dive right in.
BLG's WEEK 14 POWER RANKINGS:
1) Seattle Seahawks (Last Week: 1) - Best record in the NFL at 11-1. Beat the 9-2 Saints with ease at home to cement their number 1 spot in the NFC. Also the first team to officially clinch a playoff berth.
2) Denver Broncos (LW: 2) - 2-0 now against their top division rival. Best team in the AFC.
3) Carolina Panthers (LW: 4) - 8 in a row. Third in point differential (+128). The Panthers just may steal the NFC South away from the Saints. No one wants to play this team.
4) New England Patriots (LW: 5) - A close call with Houston. The Pats are still sitting pretty atop the AFC East.
5) New Orleans Saints (LW: 3) - Lost to the best team in the NFL on the road. Not exactly surprising to see a dome team struggle outside away in the December cold.
6) San Francisco 49ers (LW: 6) - Decent quality win over St. Louis who has played well recently.
7) Cincinnati Bengals (LW: 8) - Cincy picked up a win off their bye.
8) Kansas City Chiefs (LW: 6) - Three straight losses for Andy Reid's Chiefs. They had a chance to tie the game late, but to no avail.
9) Philadelphia Eagles (LW: 11) - Hot. Eight straight games holding their opponents to 21 points or less. Four game winning streak. 6-2 in their last eight. Folesadelphia.
10) Indianapolis Colts (LW: 10) - Haven't really looked that impressive lately, but helped hold onto their division lead by beating Tennessee.
11) Dallas Cowboys (LW: 12) - Struggled early on Thanksgiving against a team with Matt McGloin starting at quarterback, but found their rhythm and put the game away in the second half.
12) Arizona Cardinals (LW: 9) - Were hot, but turned the ball over too much in a loss to Philly. Lost ground in their playoff chase.
13) Detroit Lions (LW: 14) - Took advantage of the Rodger-less Packers in a blowout at home.
14) Baltimore Ravens (LW: 16) - Crucial win over their rivals. Can the defending Super Bowl champs make a run at the AFC North lead or a wildcard spot with four to go?
15) Chicago Bears (LW: 13) - Close overtime loss to the Vikings. No Jay Cutler at QB, but the defense is the real problem in Chi-town.
16) Miami Dolphins (LW: 19) - Stomped the lowly Jets with ease.
17) San Diego Chargers (LW: 15) - 1-4 in their last five games, with that one win being a quality victory over KC.
18) St. Louis Rams (LW: 17) - The worst team in a very good division.
19) Pittsburgh Steelers (LW: 20) - Critical loss to the Ravens on Thanksgiving night. [Mike Tomlin sideline interference joke here].
20) Tennessee Titans (LW: 21) - Had a chance to get right back in the AFC South race in a match-up with Indy but blew their shot.
21) Green Bay Packers (LW: 19) - I would drop this team lower if the return of Aaron Rodgers wasn't still possible. However, it looks like they might shut him down for the reason if they don't win this week. Stay tuned.
22) New York Giants (LW: 25) - The Giants are 4-1 in their last five games, but they are still very much the Giants. No team has turned it over more than NYG with 31 giveaways.
23) Buffalo Bills (LW: 23) - Lost in overtime to a bad Falcons team and that likely killed any shot they had at the playoffs.
24) Oakland Raiders (LW: 22) - Got off to a nice start against Dallas but then looked like the Raiders that Nick Foles threw seven touchdowns against. Thanks for nothing, Oakland.
25) Minnesota Vikings (LW: 28) - Well, they're pretty bad but they're on a two-game-non-losing-streak.
26) Cleveland Browns (LW: 26) - Three straight losses for Cleveland. Josh Gordon is a beast though, so there's that.
27) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 27) - Faced a tough Carolina team on the road and lost. Not much they could do.
28) Jacksonville Jaguars (LW: 30) - Don't look now but the Jags are HOT. Two game winning streak! 3-2 in their last five games! So much for tanking.
29) New York Jets (LW: 24) - Way worse than their 5-7 record indicates. Second worst point differential in the NFL (-121). They've scored SIX points combined in their last two games and have averaged 11 points per game in their last five. Gross.
30) Atlanta Falcons (LW: 32) - Close win on the road in overtime. Snapped a five game losing streak.
31) Washington Redskins (LW: 29) - RG3 and 9. Washington was officially eliminated from playoff contention in their loss to NYG. DC natives are calling for Mike Shanahan's head.
32) Houston Texans (LW: 31) - 10 losses in a row. The Texans two wins were of the comeback variety, so it's not hard to imagine this team as winless. If the season were to end today, Houston would own the top pick in the 2014 NFL Draft. Who would they take?
- Nick Foles is the Eagles Quarterback for the Next 1,000 Years
- Monday Night Football Open Thread: New Orleans Saints at Seattle Seahawks
- Eagles vs. Cardinals Post-Game Notes
- Chip Kelly on Billy Davis and why a resume doesn't tell a coach's story
- Eagles-Cardinals Week 13 Snap Counts
- BGN Radio: Eagles vs. Cardinals Review