Observations: Lots of snaps for Brent Celek this week after only being used in 45% of last week's snaps. This makes sense since the Eagles ran the ball more often this time. Sticking with the tight ends, Zach Ertz played a relatively low 23% but still made some contributions. James Casey played a season high 47%. Jason Avant's snaps were nearly cut in half from last week. At the bottom of the chart, you can see Michael Vick played some garbage time snaps.
Observations: Some of the defensive numbers are skewed due to the blowout. The main thing to notice is the low count for Earl Wolff. Wolff seems to tweak his knee early in the game and did not return. Chip Kelly said Wolff's absence was a precautionary measure. Patrick Chung played in place of Wolff. Keelan Johnson, the rookie safety that the Eagles promoted to the active roster earlier in the week, played his first NFL snaps in garbage time.
Eagles players with the most ST snaps: James Casey, Chris Polk, Brad Smith, Brandon Boykin, Brandon Graham, Casey Matthews, Najee Goode, Cary Williams, Bradley Fletcher, Keelan Johnson, Jake Knott, Roc Carmichael, Jon Dorenbos, Donnie Jones, Alex Henery.
Inactives: Curtis Marsh, Matt Barkley, Matt Tobin, Dennis Kelly, Matthew Tucker, Colt Anderson, Kurt Coleman
- Week 16 Report Card: Eagles play THE complete game, win 54-11
- Chip Kelly: "We're From Philadelphia And We Fight."
- The Linc - No Worse Than A Winning Record
- #FlyEaglesFly: Eagles Players React To Win Over Chicago Bears on Twitter
- NFC Playoff Picture 2013: "We Want Dallas"
- Eagles vs. Bears Final Score: Philadelphia Routs Chicago In Blowout Victory, 54-11