Ghouls, pirates, skeletons, and BBQ -- it was all there in Oakland Coliseum parking lot, before 10am on a Sunday morning. Nick Foles and the Eagles kept a damper on the rowdiness, though.
More from Bleeding Green Nation:
- Eagles preparing for Packers Backup QB Seneca Wallace
- NFL Power Rankings 2013, Week 10: Eagles Compilation
- Nick Foles' Jersey and Game Ball are Pro Football Hall of Fame Bound
- By the Numbers: Has Nick Foles made Riley Cooper a useful number 2 WR?
- Eagles re-sign CB Curtis Marsh to bring roster to 53
- Aaron Rodgers Injury: Packers QB Could Miss Eagles Game
- NFL Power Rankings 2013, Week 10: Eagles Rebound