Now that Week 10 of the NFL is over, it's that time to see where all 32 teams rank. For reference purposes, here is a link to last week's NFL Power Rankings.
The Eagles' victory over the Packers helped them jump up for the second straight week.
Let's dive right into the rankings.
BLG's WEEK 11 POWER RANKINGS:
1) Kansas City Chiefs (Last Week: 1) - Bye week. As Philadelphia fans know, Reid has an impressive record after a regular season bye week. He's only lost once, and that happened last year, during his final season in Philly. Can Big Red keep up his post-bye week success against Denver?
2) Denver Broncos (LW: 2) - Beat their divisional rivals on the road. Best point differential in the NFL. Despite an injury scare, Peyton Manning will play this upcoming week.
3) Seattle Seahawks (LW: 3) - Best team in the NFC. Got their revenge for losing to the Falcons in the playoffs last year by stomping them this time.
4) New Orleans Saints (LW: 7) - Rebounded in a big way at home.
5) New England Patriots (LW: 5) - Bye week. The Pats watched two of their division rivals lose.
6) Carolina Panthers (LW: 12) - The Panthers finally won a game against a good team. Carolina's defense is allowing just under 13 points a game. They also own the league's 5th best point differential.
7) Indianapolis Colts (LW: 4) - Um... I'm not sure what happened here. The Colts have defeated good teams all year. How do they lose to the Kellen-Clemens-piloted Rams 33-8 while at home?
8) San Francisco 49ers (LW: 6) - Colin Kaepernick and the Niners struggled against a formidable defense. They only lost by one point though.
9) Detroit Lions (LW: 12) - Took advantage of the opportunity to grab the sole possession of the NFC North lead.
10) Green Bay Packers (LW: 8) - Lost at home. Aaron Rodgers is still out, and veteran backup Seneca Wallace is also injured. Scott Tolzien played OK against the Eagles. Can GB hold on while they wait for Rodgers to return?
11) Chicago Bears (LW: 9) - The Bears had a chance to tie the game late in the fourth quarter. They scored the touchdown, but the two point conversion attempt was a major failure.
12) Cincinnati Bengals (LW: 10) - Had no business being in their game. Struggled against BAL for most of the duration, but staged a comeback that included a hail mary touchdown to force the game into overtime. Ultimately lost though.
13) Arizona Cardinals (LW: 19) - Close win over the Texans and a 2 game winning streak. As far as rankings here go, AZ benefits from a number of teams in front of them losing.
14) Dallas Cowboys (LW: 13) - Got demolished by the Saints in New Orleans. Their +48 point differential from last week dropped to +16. Dallas surrendered 40 first down on defense, a new NFL record. To make matters worse, standout ILB Sean Lee left the game with an injury.
15) Philadelphia Eagles (LW: 21) - Philly is on a 2 game winning streak and has won 3 of their last 5. Nick Foles is playing well and the team could be primed to go on a run if they can find a way to win at home.
16) San Diego Chargers (LW: 15) - Couldn't hang with the Broncos.
17) Baltimore Ravens (LW: 20) - Almost blew a game to a team that had no business being in that game. Important win at home against the division rival.
18) New York Jets (LW: 17) - Bye week. 5-4 record but own a -62 point differential.
19) Miami Dolphins (LW: 14) - Lost to the second worst team in the league. 1-4 in their last 5 games. Controversy surrounding the team.
20) Cleveland Browns (LW: 18) - Bye week. Two of their division rivals won (PIT, BAL).
21) Tennessee Titans (LW: 16) - Losing to the worst team in the NFL has its repercussions.
22) St. Louis Rams (LW: 26) - Great win for the Rams on the road. They also dominated the Colts. All said, they are still last in their division.
23) Oakland Raiders (LW: 22) - Terelle Pryor has struggled after impressing earlier in the year. Losing to the Giants isn't a good look.
24) Pittsburgh Steelers (LW: 27) - The Steelers' offense showed up and broke a two game losing streak.
25) Buffalo Bills (LW: 24) - E.J. Manuel returned but the Bills struggled on the road in Pittsburgh.
26) Washington Redskins (LW: 25) - Blew their chance to beat Minny in the final seconds.
27) New York Giants (LW: 29) - Three game winning streak. Not officially dead in the NFC East, but it's going to be an uphill battle.
28) Minnesota Vikings (LW: 30) - Minny moves up after a close call on Thursday Night Football. Christian Ponder played well before leaving the game with an injury.
29) Atlanta Falcons (LW: 23) - This team stinks. Blown out by Seattle despite the dome field advantage.
30) Houston Texans (LW: 28) - Case Keenum is better than than Matt Schaub, but the Texans have lost 7 in a row.
31) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 31) - The Buccaneers won! Did they blow their shot at the number 1 overall pick?
32) Jacksonville Jaguars (LW: 32) - The Jaguars won! And they still have a league worst point differential of -176.
More from Bleeding Green Nation:
- Eagles injuries: Earl Wolff to miss several weeks, Mychal Kendricks does not have an ACL tear
- Report: Nick Foles is the Eagles Starting Quarterback for Rest of the Season
- NFC Playoff Picture: Eagles in the Mix
- Philadelphia Eagles Week 10 PFF Grades: The Offense Excels
- Eagles-Packers Week 10 Snap Counts
- Week 10 Report Card: Eagles up-and-down performance still leads to win against Packers