No change has been made in Michael Vick's injury status for the Eagles-Buccaneers game on Sunday. Prior to practice, Chip Kelly spoke with the media and stated that Vick is officially still day-to-day with a hamstring injury.
Vick was yet again a limited participant in practice. The Eagles QB threw the ball in Tuesday's practice but did not take part in team drills. After Wednesday's practice, Vick confirmed he participated in 7 on 7's.
A number of reports earlier in the week stated that Vick was unlikely to play against the Bucs. With Vick's status in question, it's hard to imagine he's a safe bet to play, but it hasn't been officially ruled out yet.
Nick Foles will start in his place if Vick misses the game.
Elsewhere on the injury report, Eagles safety Patrick Chung is still dealing with a shoulder injury he suffered against the Chiefs. Since then he's missed the past two games. He was listed as a full participant. Along with Vick, CB Brandon Boykin (groin), P Donnie Jones (non-punting foot), RB Chris Polk (ankle) were listed as limited participants.
More from Bleeding Green Nation:
- Crunching The Numbers: Week 5
- DeSean Jackson named NFC Offensive Player of the Week
- Eagles sign Marcus Burley to Practice Squad, release Trenton Robinson
- Eagles defensive line must finish against the Buccaneers in Week 6
- The Linc - DeSean says Darrelle Revis can't run with him
- NFL Power Rankings 2013: Eagles Week 6 Round Up