Now that Week 7 of the NFL is over, it's that time to see where all 32 teams rank. For reference purposes, here is a link to last week's NFL Power Rankings.
The Eagles' victory over the Bucs moved them up for the second straight week.
Let's dive right into the rankings.
BLG's WEEK 8 POWER RANKINGS:
1) Kansas City Chiefs (Last Week: 2) - The last remaining undefeated team in the NFL. It's amazing how this team has gone from worst to first. They allow a mere 11.5 points per game. Congrats, Andy.
2) Denver Broncos (LW: 1) - So, Denver is beatable after all. They still have the best overall point differential (+101) and an average of 42.6 points per game scored. The bad news for DEN is the defense isn't doing it's job with 28 ppg allowed.
3) Seattle Seahawks (LW: 3) - The 'hawks took care of business by beating ARZ in the desert.
4) Indianapolis Colts (LW: 10) - What a win for Indy. Beating Peyton Manning and the Broncos is no easy task. Andrew Luck is great, and the whole team seems to be playing well. Losing Reggie Wayne to an ACL injury is unfortunate though. The Colts have beaten good teams and boast the strongest strength of victory in the NFL (.559).
5) New Orleans Saints (LW: 4) - Bye week. NO loses their spot to Indy.
6) San Francisco 49ers (LW: 5) - The Niners finished with a nice win over Tennessee, but fall thanks to the Colts jumping up.
7) Green Bay Packers (LW: 8) - GBP is on a three game winning streak after a 1-2 start to the season. Aaron Rodgers is still pretty good.
8) Cincinnati Bengals (LW: 11) - A win over Detroit on the road is a quality victory for CIN.
9) New England Patriots (LW: 6) - The Patriots got Rob Gronkowski back but still lost in a close game to NYJ. This team is good, but they are certainly beatable. The offense isn't playing well as it feels like it should be.
10) San Diego Chargers (LW: 12) - Easy win for SD as they took on JAX. Phillip Rivers was an incredible 22/26 for 285 yards and 1 TD.
11) Chicago Bears (LW: 7) - Losing to Washington in a barn burner on the road hurts, but not as much as losing their starting QB Jay Cutler does.
12) Detroit Lions (LW: 9) - Lost a close game to CIN at home. It's hard to get over how good Calvin Johnson is.
13) Dallas Cowboys (LW: 16) - Credit to Dallas for stepping up and taking the division lead. For now.
14) Miami Dolphins (LW: 13) - Make that 3 straight losses for the Dolphins. They are crashing back to earth after a 3-0 start.
15) New York Jets (LW: 18) - Rex Ryan is doing heck of a job trying to save his job. Beating the Patriots at home is a great win for NYJ. Their -28 point differential is the worst of any team with a winning record, however.
16) Baltimore Ravens (LW: 14) - Shame on the Ravens for not seizing the opportunity to virtually end the Steelers' season on Sunday. Now they left the door open.
17) Carolina Panthers (LW: 21) - Would you believe it if I said the Panthers have the sixth best point differential (+56)? Cam Newton completed 88% of his passes against STL in a win.
18) Tennessee Titans (LW: 15) - Jake Locker returned at QB but TEN still lost to SF at home.
19) Atlanta Falcons (LW: 22) - Beating TB is a great way to stop a losing streak.
20) Philadelphia Eagles (LW: 17) - Tough loss to their division rival. Nick Foles stunk up the joint as well did the rest of the Eagles offense. The defense has been slowly improving, however.
21) Cleveland Browns (LW: 19) - Two game losing streak. Didn't stand much of a chance against GBP on the road. Brandon Weeden completed a mere 40% of his passes (17/42).
22) Arizona Cardinals (LW: 20) - Lost at home to SEA on Thursday Night Football. 1-3 vs. the NFC and 0-3 vs. the NFC West.
23) Oakland Raiders (LW: 23) - Bye week. No movement, but they don't stand much of a chance in such a tough AFC West division.
24) Buffalo Bills (LW: 26) - Buffalo secured a nice road win over their rivals.
25) Pittsburgh Steelers (LW: 27) - Big win for the Steelers. Beating their division rival and winning two in a row is a good way to try turning around their poor start to the season.
26) St. Louis Rams (LW: 24) - Lost their quarterback, Sam Bradford, for the year with an ACL injury. Lost to CAR, 30-15.
27) Washington Redskins (LW: 29) - An exciting win over the Bears gave WASH their second win of the season. It helped that CHI starting QB Jay Cutler left the game with an injury.
28) Houston Texans (LW: 25) - The Case Keenum (!) led Texans kept it close against the Chiefs at home but couldn't get the job done.
29) New York Giants (LW: 31) - The Giants move up for the first time all year! 1-6! Too little, too late. Beating Minny isn't exactly a great accomplishment but now they're on the board with a win.
30) Minnesota Vikings (LW: 28) - Lost to NYG at home. Josh Freeman probably isn't that good to begin with, but he clearly wasn't ready to play with his new team yet.
31) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 30) - 0-6 and Doug Martin suffered an injury. MRSA. Fire Schiano. Etc.
32) Jacksonville Jaguars (LW: 32) - Welpsonville.