These are the snap counts from the Philadelphia Eagles 31-20 victory over the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Eagles Inactives: James Casey, Jordan Poyer, Shaun Prater, Matt Tobin, Dennis Kelly, Damion Square, Emil Igwenagu
This is the first week that Riley Cooper's snaps haven't dropped. Prior to that they had decreased each week. Cooper played well against the Bucs, finishing with 4 receptions for 120 yards and 1 TD.
Interesting note about the tight ends: Brent Celek only played 71% of the snaps. Prior to that he had played 82%, 92%, 91%, 72%, 79% through the first five games. Compare to rookie Zach Ertz: 31%, 20%, 23%, 44%, 41%. Ertz's reps are starting to increase.
Jason Peters briefly left yesterday's game to due a minor shoulder injury. Allen Barbre filled in for him.
Patrick Chung started against Tampa Bay but it was visibly clear he was still dealing with pain from his shoulder injury. Earl Wolff took over for him.
Vinny Curry played the highest percentage of snaps he's played all year. Previously: 0, 0, 15%, 18%, 19%. Free.
Among the players with the most ST reps: Roc Carmichael, Brandon Boykin, Brandon Graham, Casey Matthews, Jake Knott, Colt Anderson, Kurt Coleman, Najee Goode.
More from Bleeding Green Nation:
- Eagles-Buccaneers Review: Foles, Eagles Offense Shines Bright
- The Linc - Has Nick Foles earned another start?
- Chip Kelly Noncommital About Eagles QB Situation
- #FlyEaglesFly: Eagles Beat Bucs Post-Game Victory Tweets
- Eagles-Buccaneers Final Score: Nick Foles leads Philadelphia to 3-3 record with win over Tampa, 31-20