Assuming the Eagles-Bucs game on Sunday isn't cancelled or post-poned, the Eagles will be relatively healthy yet again. Meanwhile, it's not so good for the Bucs. Several players have MRSA scares and an ESPN report has indicated the NFLPA could suggest for the game to be called off. It seems unlikely that would happen, but it remains a possibility. As of now, everything indicates the game is still on, so BGN is operating under the assumption the game will take place.
The Eagles released their final injury report on Friday afternoon. Most notably, Michael Vick is listed as questionable.
Word is that Vick was a full participant in Friday's practice after being limited on Wednesday and Thursday. It's important to note that Friday's practice is typically light and short.
Vick stated he "could play if he had to" on Thursday. It seems unlikely he will play. Some sourced reports have called it "doubtful". Foles will make his first start in 2013 if Vick isn't able to play in Tampa Bay.
Casey was also listed as questionable after being added to the injury report on Thursday. Nick Foles was added to the injury report on Friday but it's nothing serious and he's listed as probable.
Eagles safety Patrick Chung practiced for the third straight day which is a good sign for him. He will likely start in place of rookie Earl Wolff vs. the Bucs.
QB Michael Vick (hamstring)
TE James Casey (groin)
OLB Connor Barwin (knee)
CB Brandon Boykin (groin)
S Patrick Chung (shoulder)
QB Nick Foles (groin)
P Donnie Jones (left foot)
OT Jason Peters (finger)
RB Chris Polk (ankle)
Eagles Injury Report - [Wednesday] - [Thursday]
More from Bleeding Green Nation:
- Report: NFLPA could advise Eagles-Bucs not to play due to MRSA scare
- Johnthan Banks is the third Buccaneers player to be diagnosed with MRSA, per report
- Eagles vs. Bucs Week 6: Fantasy Football Sit/Start Advice
- Eagles vs. Buccaneers 2013 Preview: Don't Sleep on Tampa Bay
- Eagles could move CB Jordan Poyer to safety
- How ineffective is Riley Cooper as a starting wide receiver?
- The Linc - How will Eagles run game change with Nick Foles?