Unforunately, I wont be able to do a chat this sunday, so instead I'm having the open thread tonight. I will check it from now until around midnight. To get the chat going after the jump are three players I like this week and three I dont like plus my bold prediction. Ask Away!
3 Guys I Like
1. Michael Bush- I think hes a top 5 RB this week. Rams are a bad run D and Bush will be getting all the work. A Must start this week.
2. Brandon Lloyd- The targets have been there each week but Brady and him have yet to connect. I think that changes on SNF.
3. Brian Hartline- If you are looking for a WR this week, I think Hartline has a good game against the Jets, who are without Revis. I think he could sneak into the top 20.
UPDATE: Revis is IN. Still like Hartline but not nearly as much.
3 Guys I Dont Like
1. Darren Sporles- He isnt getting any carries and is relying too much on catching those screen passes. I think his luck runs out in this game.
2. Steven Ridley- I think Baltimore will be fired up for this game and the Pats will have to throw the ball to stay in it. Dont love Ridley this week.
3. Vincent Jackson- Cowboys secondary is much improved and I think the Bucs focus on ground and pound this week.
Andre Brown has two TDs and over 100 yards. Jordy Nelson catches a TD and has at least 120 Yards Receiving on Monday Night Football