McNabb is scheduled to speak to the media at the superbowl today, so we'll do our best to get some stuff from that later on.
Now, onto today's links
- Donvan McNabb's mom has started her own website featuring her thoughts about sports, nutrition, her own TV channel, a sports mom community, and of course... a blog.
- Early yesterday afternoon Andy Reid's son was involved in a serious car accident. He's fine, but the other driver was taken to the hospital in serious condition. Hopefully all involved come out of that okay.
- Scrapple & Iggs gives his thoughts on the F@$k Da Eagles girl's latest Maxim shoot.
- Eagles Eye give some thoughts on what the Eagles brass was up to at the senior bowl. Hint: it involves more fat guys!
- The Eagles Chronicles opine about the greatness of Brian Westbrook.
- G Cobb says Andy Reid and Tom Heckert should have more power? Should Andy be promoted to "Czar" of the Eagles?
- Joe Sports fan has created the best Myspace page ever for everyone's favorite football pundit, ESPN's John Clayton.
- In other ESPN analyst/Eagles news... NBA guy Tim Legler is marrying an Eagles cheerleader. Apparently it's the LaSalle connection...
- PFT's pic of the day features a new McNabb flavored Chunky soup
Update [2007-1-31 15:14:31 by BleedGreen]: This is funny... G Cobb writes word for word what will happen in McNabb's press conference later today. THere's not a doubt in my mind that G is 100% correct...