I have some good news and bad news. First, the bad news is that there's no BGN Radio podcast episode this week. No need to worry too much because we'll have more episodes coming soon. The good news, on the other hand, is that I sat down with Philly Phaithful President Dan Hershberg for an appearance on their own "Just Boo It" Podcast. Here's the audio player:
Dan and I touched on a number of topics, including:
• Eagles expectations for Year 2. What needs to happen for the fans - and the organization - to deem this upcoming season a success? (Hint: Think continuity.)
• An area of weaknesses that could become a strength. Keep an eye on special teams. (Exciting, right?)
• An area of strength that could become a weakness. Can the Eagles take care of the ball as well as they did in 2013?
• The Nick Foles question. Wait-and-see mode for now, but also reasons why he is/isn't the real deal.
• What can opposing NFL coaches do to counter the Eagles offensive attack? What's the best way to beat the Birds?
• Early candidates for game of the year. A new (old) rivalry?
• Fantasy football players to watch. The Jordan Matthews hype just never stops.
• You're getting a free gift of any Eagle jersey, of all time. Who is it? What color?
• And more!
Don't forget to check out Philly Phaithful for all your Philly sports apparel needs. Their retail showroom is located at 737 N. 4th Street, 1st Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19123 and is available for rent.