22. Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA - although he is a long shot to get 22 I'm hoping he falls to the eagles. He is a big guy standing at 6’5" 255 LBS. He not only big but he’s fast too running a 4.4 at his pro day. He has good instincts and a great burst off the ball and great talking in space. But if he’s taken by 22 then I would take Dee Ford, DE/OLB, Auburn – though he’s not the athletic freak that Barr is he is still an overall improvement to the pass rush which in my opinion in our biggest problem.
54. Deone Bucannon, S, Washington St. – Bucannon is a steal for the second round he is 6’1" 211 LBS and runs a 4.5. He’s not the biggest or the fastest but he sure can create turnovers and he hits hard and wraps up doing so. He would be a tremendous addition to the secondary. His awareness in back field is great and physicality makes him a great pick up. If taken by 54 then I would take Martavis Bryant, WR, Clemson – although I would like to take an elite safety, there is a drop off after Bucannon and I wouldn’t want to waste a 2nd round pick on a should be 3rd rounder so I would take Bryant who is an athletic freak at 6’ 4" running a 4.4 with a 39" vertical and would a suitable backup to Maclin making R. Coop the third WR.
86. Jordan Mathews, WR, Vanderbilt (if taken) Jarvis Landry, WR, LSU –if the Eagles didn’t get Bucannon in round 2 and got Bryant instead then I would take Terrence Brooks, S, Florida St. (if taken) Ed Reynolds, S, Stanford
122. Christian Jones, ILB, Florida St. (if taken) Shanye Skov, ILB, Stanford
162. Walt Aikens, CB, Liberty (if taken) Ross Cockrell, CB, Duke
237. Kasim Edebali, OLB, Boston College (if taken) Derrell Johnson, OLB, East Carolina