Kelly wants big Wrs and if Evans isn’t there, I’d go defense. Now, what I don’t want is a corner who is going to sit for a year so I think we should go D-line in the first round (also we have a history of this). My logic here is Kelly wants safeties that are versatile, while Pryor and HA HA are great at what they do, I don’t see them being hybrids (FS/SS). So if you want better safety play this year, win the trenches, give your Dbs a chance to stick with their man. I also think that we can address and upgrade the defense and get our Kelly WR on offense. So without further ado….Win the day!!!!
1. (trade back 2 or three spots)Louis Nix, NTLogic- Frees up Bennie Logan to be a DE or to play anywhere on the line. Better line play will have a greater effect on the Defensive play.
2. Deone Buchannan, SLogic- Add a thumper in there who can bring in competition and reassure us good insurance.
3. Christian Jones, OLBLogic- could be ILB or OLB so he provides depth and starter potential for both spots.
4. Aaron Colvin- CB/S (3rd round)Logic- His injury will cause him to drop, but provides serious talent to both CB/S position if he can heal and translate talent to pros.
5. Cody Latimer- WR (4th round)Logic- Big, fast WR with good hands
6. De Anthony Thomas (5th Round)Logic- Sproles tutors him to take his spot in offense.
7. Oline DepthEnjoy!!!