The picks from 11-20 in the 2014 BGN Community Mock Draft have all been posted. Let's take a look at some of the best and worst picks so far as determined by the approval polls.
Best pick: Ha Ha Clinton-Dix at No. 13 to the Rams
Worst pick: Aaron Donald at No. 19 to the Dolphins
An entire recap of the 11-20 picks below. Click here to see the grades from picks 1-10.
11) Tennessee Titans - Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma State - [Pick]
First of all, great write-up here. As I said in the comments, I really appreciated the unique approach. The pick seems to make sense too. The Titans lost Alterraun Verner and Gilbert is thought to be the best corner in the draft, depending on who you ask.
12) New York Giants - Eric Ebron, TE, UNC - [Pick]
GM: Anthony DiBona
Quick, name the Giants' tight ends without looking it up. I'll wait. Ebron gives Eli "27 Interceptions" Manning a new weapon to work with.
13) St. Louis Rams - Ha Ha Clinton-Dix, S, Alabama - [Pick]
GM: ILL Eagle
The Rams already took Sammy Watkins with No. 2 overall pick in the BGN mock draft. The Rams are strong in their defensive front seven but the back end could use some help. Clinton-Dix is a cover safety that makes sense.
14) Chicago Bears - Calvin Pryor, S, Louisville - [Pick]
Pryor has become a polarizing prospect. Some people love his big-hitting ability. Others think he's a limited in-the-box type of safety. Either way, I'm not sure I've ever seen worse safety play than I saw from the Chicago Bears last year. I see the reasoning behind this one.
15) Pittsburgh Steelers - Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan - [Pick]
GM: KJ Brophy
I don't know, Lewan just seems like a Steelers player to me.
16) Dallas Cowboys - C.J. Mosley, LB, Alabama - [Pick]
GM: Patrick Wall
Sean Lee is an awesome player. But the problem is he's never healthy. This probably seems too reasonable to be a Jerry Jones pick.
17) Baltimore Ravens - Zach Martin, OT, Notre Dame - [Pick]
Here, the Ravens stay TRUE to their board and draft the BEST PLAYER AVAILABLE. What a STEAL. Ozzie does it again!
18) New York Jets - Brandin Cooks, WR, Oregon State - [Pick]
This pick is terrible because it means Cooks won't be on the board for the Eagles. It makes a lot of sense for the Jets, though. I could see this happening in the real draft as well.
19) Miami Dolphins - Aaron Donald, DT, Pittsburgh - [Pick]
I'm actually surprised Donald fell this far. This is a best player available kind of pick for sure. I'm surprised to see the approval so low.
20) Arizona Cardinals - Kony Ealy, DE, Missouri - [Pick]
I don't think Ealy is a bad pick here, but I do see why people may expect an offensive lineman instead.
Up next: Picks 21-30 coming up this week. Eagles pick on Monday!