If you're still upset about the Eagles' early playoff exit, you no longer have reason to be. Everyone's favorite 2013 training camp wide receiver is back!
How we have missed you, Ifeanyi Momah. Momah caught the attention of Eagles fans when he signed with the team in the 2013 off-season. And how could he not? At 6'8", 239 lbs, he's a huge target. Unfortunately for Momah fans, he didn't stand out in training camp or preseason. He was then released by the team during final cuts and didn't garner any interest from a single NFL team during the 2013 season. But that doesn't matter now, because he's back.
The Eagles also signed two other players to futures contracts. Will Murphy, who was on the Eagles' practice squad during the 2013 season, is one of them. The other player is also a former Oregon Duck: outside linebacker Josh Kaddu. Kaddu was originally drafted by the Miami Dolphins in the 5th round of the 2012 NFL Draft. He played five games for Miami in over two seasons before being released this October.
Kaddu, Momah, and Murphy join the list of seven other players who signed futures contracts with the Eagles on Monday.
- Can the Eagles be More Opportunistic?
- Get A Deal Done: Eagles center Jason Kelce deserves a contract extension
- Will free agent safety Nate Allen return to the Eagles?
- Chip Kelly: Nick Foles is the Eagles Starting Quarterback Moving Forward
- The Linc - Rihanna's Crush on Mychal Kendricks
- Ducks CB Ifo Ekpre-Olomu to stay at Oregon for senior season