The final injury report leading up to this week's Eagles-Saints playoff game has been released.
Earl Wolff is officially ruled as questionable. Wolff missed practice on Tuesday and Wednesday, but fully participated in a walkthrough on Thursday and a light practice on Friday. Wolff has missed significant time with a knee injury. Wolff said on Thursday that he knee feels the best it's been since first injuring it, but now it's up to the coaches and training staff to decide if he will play. If Wolff can't go, Patrick Chung and Kurt Coleman will likely split time as safety.
The only Eagles player ruled out of action is backup center Julian Vandervelde. He's missed two weeks of practice now due to a back injury. Evan Mathis is the team's emergency backup center.
Everyone else on the roster is probable or better. Special teams player and backup safety Colt Anderson is set to return to action after missing the last two games due to injury.
Full Eagles Injury Report:
C Julian Vandervelde (back)
S Earl Wolff (knee)
S Colt Anderson (knee)
WR Jason Avant (shoulder)
CB Brandon Boykin (hip)
LB Mychal Kendricks (knee)
Full Saints Injury Report:
RB Pierre Thomas (chest)
OLB Keyunta Dawson (calf)
S Rafael Bush (ankle)
- 2014 NFL Playoffs, Eagles vs. Saints: Game time, TV schedule, online streaming, and more
- LeSean McCoy, Jason Peters, and Evan Mathis Named to 2013 AP NFL All-Pro Team
- What Goes Wrong on 3rd and Long?
- The Saints Road Struggles
- The 2013 Bleeding Green Nation Awards: Nick Foles and LeSean McCoy are slam dunks for two major awards
- The Linc - NFL Wild Card Weekend 2014 Preview