According to a report from Adam Caplan, the Philadelphia Eagles have waived former third round pick CB Curtis Marsh with an injury settlement. Marsh was placed on the Eagles' Injured Reserve list after initially being cut last Saturday.
Eagles waived CB Curtis Marsh off IR with an injury settlement.— Adam Caplan (@caplannfl) September 5, 2013
Marsh never made an impact for the Eagles. He will be remembered as part of an unsuccessful 2011 draft class along with fellow draftees Danny Watkins and Jaiquawn Jarrett. Watkins was also cut by the Eagles this week but signed with the Miami Dolphins shortly after. Jarrett was a second round pick who was cut last year. He's seemed to catch on with the New York Jets as one of their starting safeties.
The Eagles Injured Reserve list now stands at 5 players: WR Jeremy Maclin, LB Jason Philips, WR Arrelious Benn, OLB Phillip Hunt, and DE/OLB Joe Kruger.
More from Bleeding Green Nation:
- Video: Get Pumped Up for the Philadelphia Eagles 2013 season!
- Cary Williams gets in a fight with Riley Cooper during Eagles practice
- Debunking the "Jairus Byrd to the Eagles" trade rumors
- Study finds Eagles fans among most stable in the NFL
- BGN staff predicts the 2013 NFL season: Do the Eagles make the playoffs?