• All-time record: Eagles are 7-4 against the Broncos. All-time point differential: Eagles (+17) - Eagles 260, Broncos 243.
• The Eagles away record is 2-3. Philadelphia has never scored more than 21 points in Denver. The least amount of points Denver has scored at home vs. the Eagles is 10.
• The most points the Eagles have scored against the Broncos: 31. The least: 7. For the Broncos, most: 41, and least: 0.
• Biggest blowout: Eagles 30, Broncos 0 - September 20th, 1992. Home game for PHI.
• H/T to r/Eagles on this one... Last time Vick played the Broncos in Denver it was a 41-28 win, avenging a loss to the Kansas City Chiefs the week prior. The year was 2004 and Vick, of course, was with the Falcons.
• Most recent affair: a 30-27 Eagles home win vs Denver in 2009. David Akers kicked a 28 yard FG to give the Eagles a 3 point lead for the win. The FG was set up by this impressive catch from Jeremy Maclin.
More from Bleeding Green Nation:
- Vinny Curry Film Breakdown
- Eagles Kicker Alex Henery fined $15,750 for horse collar tackle vs. Chiefs
- Eagles vs. Broncos 2013 Week 4 Flash Video
- Eagles-Broncos Final Injury Report: Chung doubtful, Wolff likely to start
- Eagles Lineup Combinations: A Tale of Two Sides of the Ball
- Simulating the Game: Eagles vs. Broncos
- Why the Eagles will beat the Denver Broncos