The latest player to work out for the Eagles is Kheeston Randall. Randall stands at 6-4, 310 lbs and played for the Texas Longhorns in college.
Kheeston was drafted at 215 overall, which means he was taken only 14 picks ahead of Eagles' backup RB Bryce Brown
As usual with these workouts, the Eagles are simply doing due diligence.
The Eagles also worked out two players on Tuesday: WR David Gettis and LB Nathan Williams.
More from Bleeding Green Nation:
- Which Eagle is Michael Vick targeting the most?
- The Linc - Eagles preparing for the Broncos
- Former Eagles DE Hugh Douglas arrested after alleged hotel fight
- Eagles OT Jason Peters has a dislocated finger
- Chip Kelly's plan to stop Peyton Manning
- NFL Power Rankings 2013: Eagles Round Up
- Peyton Manning complains about having to face the Eagles on short rest