For the Philadelphia Eagles, there isn't much to update when it comes to the injury report.
Starting CB Bradley Fletcher returned to practice yesterday and seems to be on track to start against the Chiefs on Thursday night. That's great news since the Eagles are thin at cornerback. Reserve offensive lineman Dennis Kelly also returned to practice on Monday.
CB Brandon Hughes did not practice for the second straight day (hamstring).
The following Eagles players were full participants in practice:
Did Not Participate
TE Anthony Fasano
CB Brandon Flowers
TE Travis Kelce
OT Brandon Albert (shoulder)
DE Mike Devito (neck)
LB James-Michael Johnson (neck)
LB Nico Johnson (ankle)
LB Dezman Moses (toe)
More from Bleeding Green Nation:
- Former Eagles News: LBs Omar Gaither and Jamar Chaney sign with the Falcons
- Kansas City Chiefs Defensive Coordinator Bob Sutton talks defending Eagles offense
- What to make of the Eagles - Colin Kaepernick/Russell Wilson rumor
- The Numbers Game: How does Donovan McNabb compare to Hall of Fame quarterbacks?
- Eagles work out Nick Foles' former teammate WR David Douglas
- NFL Power Rankings 2013, Week 3: Eagles take a step back
- Eagles-Chargers: Play-by-Play Viz