Now that Week 2 of the NFL is over, it's that time of week to see where all 32 teams rank. For reference purposes, here is a link to last week's NFL Power Rankings.
Let's dive right into the rankings.
BLG's WEEK 3 POWER RANKINGS
2) Seattle Seahawks (LW: 3) - The Seahawks are already a tough opponent, but how the heck does anyone plan to beat them in their stadium? Seattle made their divisional rivals, the Niners, look weak.
3) San Francisco 49ers (LW: 1) - It's hard to overreact to their loss to the Seahawks. Especially when that loss comes on the road in Seattle. The Niners are still very much a good team.
5) Chicago Bears (LW: 8) - Thanks to Marc Trestman, the Bears finally have an offense. The Packers are the best team in the NFC North but Chi-town could give them a run for their money.
6) New England Patriots (LW: 4) - Ugly performance against the New York Jets. Tom Brady is great but he is lacking a reliable supporting cast of weapons.
7) New Orleans Saints (LW: 7) - Somehow, someway the Saints almost lost to the Buccaneers. Not a good look, but they found a way to get the job done.
10) Cincinnati Bengals (LW: 10) - A win over the Steelers doesn't mean as much anymore, but a win's a win. Probably the best team in the AFC North.
11) Kansas City Chiefs (LW: 18) - A big jump for the Chiefs! Hey, why not? They are 2-0 and they have the third highest point differential in the league (+27). KC looks improved under Andy Reid.
12) Miami Dolphins (LW: 16) - Last week I wrote that Miami has to do more than beat the Browns. This week I write: Miami has to do more than beat the Browns and the Colts, but here's credit to a 2-0 start.
13) San Diego Chargers (LW: 22) - I underrated the Chargers last week. That offense is still a threat with Good Phillip Rivers at QB.
14) Baltimore Ravens (LW: 11) - Ugly win over the Browns.
15) Detroit Lions (LW: 12) - Losing Reggie Bush against the Cardinals hurt their offense. QB Matt Stafford is looking pretty good though.
16) Philadelphia Eagles (LW: 13) - The offense is a force. The defense is not.
17) Dallas Cowboys (LW: 14) - Neck and neck with the Eagles for the top spot in the NFC East.
18) Indianapolis Colts (LW: 17) - Meh.
19) St. Louis Rams (LW: 19) - Did their best to stage a comeback against the Falcons on the road.
20) Buffalo Bills (LW: 23) - Fun to see an emotional comeback win from rookie QB EJ Manuel.
22) New York Giants (LW: 20) - A loss to the best team in the NFL isn't the end of the world, but the Giants need to find a way to stop turning the ball over. Four interceptions isn't going to cut it, Eli Manning.
23) Tennesse Titans (LW: 25) They almost beat the Texans.
24) Minnesota Vikings (LW: 24) - In the basement of the NFC North.
25) Oakland Raiders (LW: 30) - The Raiders!!! Definitely not the worst team in the league, as many thought they would be. Beating the Jags isn't a great accomplishment, but I'll give them a bump for the victory.
26) New York Jets (LW: 28) - Played the Patriots tough, but Rex Ryan still seems like a lame-duck head coach.
27) Carolina Panthers (LW: 21) - Speaking of coaches soon to be fired... Ron Rivera.
28) Tampa Bay Buccaneers (LW: 29) - The Bucs move up one spot due to fighting hard against the Saints.
29) Pittsburgh Steelers (LW: 26) - Yuck. 19 points in 2 games. This team can't score.
31) Washington Redskins (LW: 15) - Huge drop here. Nearly shut out in Green Bay aside from garbage time points. Allowed 38 points. Second worst point differential in the NFL.
32) Jacksonville Jaguars (LW: 32) - Their -36 point differential is good for the worst in the NFL. Just 11 points in 2 games.